Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Is there any help to make the clutch lever on a Goldwing easier to pull? I can find easy pull clutch levers for cables but not for hydraulic. My old fingers are having trouble pulling my clutch lever in.

Thanks for any help

Dirtbiker

·
Administrator
26,997 Posts
imported post

I don't think they come any easier than an 1800. Get one of those grip exercise things and strengthen your grip.

·
Premium Member
4,379 Posts
imported post

somewhere i saw an electronic auto clutch for disabled people. there was a whole website of a woman whose business was to sell stuff for disabled bikers. probably has something for you. if i find out her website ill let you know

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
imported post

For some people wide blade levers help. I have arthritis on my left thumb and a couple of fingers and found the wide blades are easier to pull than the stock because you can get a better grip on them.

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

I hope I am replying to William_86. I am so new at this posting I get confused.

If you find that info on disabled riders help I could use it.

When i posted that question it was for an 87 year old uncle of mine who in just the last year has been having trouble with his hands. He has trouble gripping the throttle and pulling the clutch lever in due to arthritis. He keeps exercising his hands trying to get them stronger. He has been riding in the yard to test his abilities. I was also wrong about it being a hydraulic clutch. It is an "83" 1100 Aspencade. I was able to find several easy pull helpers for cable operations.

If this post is for all to read then you now know that I screwed up in my search for hydraulic easy pull helpers.

Sorry

I do appreciate all everyone is suggesting just the same.

Thanks all

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.