Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Any suggestions for a good quality breathable cover for my gl1800. Preferably one that fits all the way down over the wheels and exhausts.

G

·
imported post

Hey Budegan, :waving:Yes man im here to help you, :clapper:the best cover on the market is just down the road from you in Texas with my good friend Sam at http://www.wingtoys.com/ it's the Kuryakyn. :jumper:When you open his site just click Kuryakyn and go down 13to full cover, :grinner:it's priced around $52. :weightlifter: Tell him I sent you.

Another feather in my cap for promotion. :skipping:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

That will do nicely Redwing, thanks. You have my vote for Guru at the next secret meeting!

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

My cover arrived today. I tried it earlier and it fits all the way down over the whole bike and there's no straining or stretching it either. :waving:

G

·
imported post

Budegan wrote:
My cover arrived today. I tried it earlier and it fits all the way down over the whole bike and there's no straining or stretching it either. :waving:
Hey Budegan, :waving:Where did you buy it.? :) Class cover. :clapper:

:waving: :18red: :waving:

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
imported post

I took your advice and ordered one. It arrived today - thanks for the great advice good quality great price.

G

·
imported post

Goldwinger1984 wrote:
Redwing, I'm almost willing to bet that someday you will be given Honorary Guru status just because of your good natured willingness to help when you can and your very lively and entertaining posts.
Hurragh ! :clapper: Goldwinger1984 who is a "Guru"says im a great fellow and that I should be made an honorary "Guru" :clapper:please use your influence with the wingnuttotry and get me promoted. :crying:

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
imported post

I just got one of those covers today. Thanks to Redwing for the heads-up. You don't wanna be a guru man. Theres plenty of gurus, but theres only one top poster and thats REDWING!

G

·
imported post

Grouchomax wrote:
I just got one of those covers today. Thanks to Redwing for the heads-up. You don't wanna be a guru man. Theres plenty of gurus, but theres only one top poster and thats REDWING!
[/i][/b]
Hey Grouchomax, :waving:Congrats on your new cover. :clapper: Where did you purchase.? :D If you area "Guru" all the members think that you know everything and it makes you feel very important. :weightlifter:I dont know very much about :15blue: :18red::1000red: but it would make me feel very important. :grinner:

:jumper: :18red: :jumper:

·
The Irish Crew
3,932 Posts
imported post

If they make you a guru Redwing you will havenothing to complain about. Better stay as you are. :p

G

·
imported post

FitzAl wrote:
If they make you a guru Redwing you will havenothing to complain about. Better stay as you are. :p
Hey FitzAl, :waving: When I read the times on some of you guys mesgs I often think that ye must have no work to do. :whip: I dont have muchtime for posting mesgson this forum untill I get my days work completed and that can be late in the day. :whip: I now know that I cannot expect a vote in favour from you at the next board metting:crying:ah well at least I know where I stand, :crying:and thats half the battle.:baffled:

:coollep: :18red: :coollep:

·
The Irish Crew
3,932 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
Hey FitzAl, :waving: When I read the times on some of you guys mesgs I often think that ye must have no work to do.
That's the handy thing about working shifts. It makes us unpredictable! :p

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

FitzAl wrote:
You are dead right Alan ,,And I would really miss the begging ,,cheers Ciaran:waving:

·
The Irish Crew
3,932 Posts
imported post

Back to covers, I have a grey Honda one for the Wing and I think it's about 12 years old. A couple of patches aside, it's still in very good condition,so the Honda ones do seem to last even though they are an arm and a leg to buy.

G

·
imported post

mjohnson wrote:
I took your advice and ordered one. It arrived today - thanks for the great advice good quality great price.
Hey mjohnson, :waving:I missed this post, :crying: it must be those old glasses of mine. :baffled:Im glad that your pleased with the new cover and that you took myadvice :weightlifter:

Another Feather.

G

·
imported post

Hey Mr 1200, :waving:Thats not a cover, :crying: thats a tent for your bike. :grinner:

Try carrying that around with you on the :18red:

G

·
imported post

Hey Mr1200, :waving:I live near the ocean and get plenty of salt in the air, :whip:but I still use the standard Kuryakyn cover for my :18red:parked inside or outside my garage and find it perfect. :clapper:The price of that cover would almost cover the cost of a very good quality wooden prefab,:stumped: as opposed to $52 for the Kury cover, :grinner: but then again it's a pers choice. :action: Lets see how many wing owners have this type of tent. :baffled:

:weightlifter: :18red: :weightlifter:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.