Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have just had my '85 Aspy repainted, but there are some areas (side covers, saddlebags, etc.) that I had to just paint one color instead of the original 2-tone. I'm interested if finding out if anyone knows of a place to get some nice, classy decals that I could apply to my bike. No flames, skulls, biker babes, etc. Just something nice that would break up the color and class up the bike. Full color would be best. I'm looking for something that would look air-brushed.

Thanks!

Larry

·
Premium Member
4,379 Posts
imported post

here in mexico, there are places that work making signs and stuff on vinyl, they cut it on a plotter, you can go with them and they can offer you some stuff, they can dress a stock sport bike to look like a motogp bike.

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
imported post

Here's something I did
I bought side covers that had no emblems and I wanted to break the color up. So I used a 1/4 inch pin stripe tape and there is a kiosk at our local mall that can do any design in a vinyl die cut (any graphic place can probably do it) you just take them an image or direct them to a web site with the image.
I know its not airbrush but just some ideas and the price was only about $10 to $15.
So I'm doing my bike piece by piece the front fender is next.
Let us know how it turns out

Attachments

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.