Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

hi all,its my first time on this site,i am selling my lovely goldwing,it is a 1988 ,GL1500 with only 30500 miles on the clock,i live in ireland and i will post pictures of it as soon as i work out how to use this site

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,657 Posts
imported post

Be sure you go to the New Members forum and post in there and let others know you're with us.

Only one post and a For Sale ad looks bad. Makes it seem you aren't interested in the forum, just want to sell something.

Meantime, welcome to the forum and do come back often and visit with us. Redwing lives up near you somewhere on the Aran (sp) Islands.

Kudos on finding the Profile and filling that out though. :waving:

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

i am sorry if i look like a person just using the forum for a sale but i have very little experiance on forums and didnt know how they work,i really enjoy this site and the pictures and information is first class but due to a money shortage i have to sell my bike,(€6,500.00)

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

Hey welcome to the site and we all can relate to money shortages recently.
Ride Safe, Ray

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

What colour ,extras etc ,does it have a CB ? So many questions ...Oh and a big welcome to the forum.They are a nice bunch here (once you get to know them):D

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

thanks Ray,you have a beautiful looking bike,i hope you are getting the good weather for riding it,the weather has been very bad all year and hasn't been nice for any nice long trips around the coast of our lovely little country,take care

Tom

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

hi Wexy,thanks for the welcome onto the site,i only found out about it a few weeks ago and i have got to say it is a great one,the bike is gold in colour,it has an extra carrier on the back with a removable bag for extra storage,it has an intercom set built into both of the helmuts,like i said i will get pictures put up on the site as soon as i can and i will stay in touch,have a good day,Tom

·
Premium Member
20,585 Posts
imported post

Welcome Goldwing1000 to the Best Goldwing forum on the WWW. from the State of Confusion......Kansas USA! :waving:

Please hang around and post with us, you will find a lot of good people (except Wexy :shock:) and a huge amount informaton and experienceon Goldwings!

Again, Welcome Aboard! :clapper:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.