Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hey, how can I locate lacal wingers in my area (ky). Would like to have the opportunity to meet some new people in my neck of the woods.

·
Premium Member
3,791 Posts
imported post

Just move the pointer on over to Lexington in your location and click-a-way. Or do Kentucky for a broader search.Then you can P.M. or e-mail for a meet-up... :gunhead:

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Hey, thanks shooter. Last time I was in Pennsylvania coming back from NY city - I had to dodge about a hundred dear!! Thanks again shooter.

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
imported post

CALEBNDAD wrote:
Hey, how can I locate lacal wingers in my area (ky). Would like to have the opportunity to meet some new people in my neck of the woods.

Hi Imacross the river from you in Jeffersonville Indiana pm me sometime if you want to meet up or go riding.

Mike

:waving:

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

I'm not to far either :action:

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
imported post

If you decide to go about 100 miles east I am on the KY/ WV/ OHborder. Live in the hills with some beautiful lakes and nice twistie's to ride. Can be in the mountains of KYin about an hour.

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
imported post

I am from East. Ky. also (Prestonsburg). I ride mostly on weekends.

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
imported post

Louisville here, moved to the area in December. I can't go on any super long rides due to my back but I do enjoy a 2 hour jaunt when I can.

·
Premium Member
1,123 Posts
imported post

Try hanging out at local Dairy Queens and BBQ restaurants.

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
imported post

pidjones wrote:
Try hanging out at local Dairy Queens and BBQ restaurants.
:shock:That's not nice! :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
imported post

I am just down the road in Berea, KY. We have some great riding around here.

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
imported post

CALEBNDAD wrote:
It looks as if there are no riders in Kentucky, sorry about your search. :D:action:

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
imported post

groupriders
kyriders]
wildcatriders (they take a lot of overnight trips)
VFW (there are several)
there are a lot in louisville also.
nekkidrider
these are just to name a few.

edit to add: Thursday night ride, TNR, meet at hooters on richmond rd at 6:00pm Everyone starts there, just fall in any pack, they will end up at the waterfront for burgers and such. Some of the meet a sonic on richmond road afterwards.

Tuesday night ride. Meet up at RideCity (across from Sams Club, just look for the bikes).

Tuesday night ride. Hooters for wings and drinks.

(note:) there is every cop out on TNR. Drive at your own pace and be watchfull.

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

Wow, thanks for all the responses I am getting! I am riding again after twenty years off a bike. The only motorcycle I ever owned was a Honda 100 streat and trail bike 25 years ago. After dreaming of owning a real streat bike for many years, yes, I went right for the daddy of all bikes (the goldwing). I bought it on ebay, had the guy meet me in a parking lot with the bike, practice drove in the lot for around 20 minutes, and then drove that baby home! The Goldwing suites me perfect

The Goldwing is smooth, has a bit of power and is easy to work on. And with this site to help, I feel like there is nothing a can't fix on this bike. This forum has already saved me time and money. And all the great people like you guys really make riding again so much fun. I look forward to meeting and riding with many of you fellows on this forum. Again, I thank you for all the responses. Pleas keep 'em comming! Wow, I feel so free on my new ride!

·
Premium Member
814 Posts
imported post

I'm just down the road from you in Nicholasville. I'll PM you and see if we can't get a ride together.

Kevin

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.