Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

on the LTD1200 lower farring air vent plus L shape bit of plastic for right hand side i/e footbrake side where could i get this piece from i'v tried lots of breakers but no good no one has it any help please?

thanks

·
Senior Guru
2,234 Posts
imported post

Have you tried Ebay? Ifound a left lower fairing on Ebay for an LTD for $20., but, neverspent the time to go looking for a right side to match it. If you do find an extra right side lower fairing for the 85 LTD please let me know.

Vic

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
imported post

Goldwinger is right about ebay. If you don't find it there today... try again next week. Another approach is to find someone on ebay that's selling otherparts for your bike and ask them if they have your part (but currently not listed). I built a GL1000 from a basket-case with 90 percent of the parts coming from ebay.

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

yep been trying ebay for weeks/months now just thought i ask in here just on the off chance

thanks

·
Senior Guru
2,234 Posts
imported post

Hi Rocky and welcome to this site. Hope you enjoy yourself here. Lots of good folk with good Wing info.

I wonder if you would keep your eyes and ears open for me regarding a right side lower fairing for a 1985 GL1200 LTD with or without the turning light. If it's cracked or scratched no prob but I need the side grille to be intact unless it's really, really going for a low price.

Let me know.

Vic

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.