Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure there is a Goldwing Owners group somewhere near Reading, PA. Does anyone know any contact info for anyone in that group? I'm having trouble finding them. Thanks in advance.

·
It aint rocket science
3,966 Posts
You don't want to meet up with that group.

GW owners are just a bunch of old geezers who go out for cupcake and ice cream runs.:ROFL:

P.S. Stake out the local soft serv joint on seniors day.:ssshh:

·
Premium Member
17,087 Posts
When you find one, let me know. I haven't found any dedicated GW groups in the local area...

Oh and Welcome to the forum neighbor! :waving:

·
Premium Member
4,010 Posts
some of us are not old geezers, but middle of the road, who doesn't love ice cream

·
Premium Member
2,790 Posts
Gwrra

each gwrra chapter is different but its a person's preference how and when they participate,they (gwrra) overall has some good benefits,rescue plus and the gold book which gives you thousands of members willing to receive calls and help if you are broken down on the road to allowing you to camp in their backyard
i guarantee that its better than the harley program that provides a towing service which pretty much only gets u to the nearest HD dealer,i know of several HD riders who are associate gwrra members just to get the better benefits that gwrra provides,http://gwrra.org/benefits.html

pa chapter info http://www.codynparker.com/chapters.html

if your looking for places to find riders who do their own maintenance and repair of their mc's,this and several others sites are much better than a gwrra chapter,but usually each chapter only has one or two people who ride "old" gw's,although at one time most had 1100 or 1200's

·
killer driller
781 Posts
I for one enjoy the GWRRA we ride for fun and safety, before I joined the GWRRA I would go on poker runs and ride with my friends but they always ride from bar to bar, I'm 16 yrs sober and just didn't care for the bar scene anymore but I enjoy riding in groups so I would ride along for the ride,now instead of bars we ride from restaurant to ice cream parlors, and we do a lot of events for charity so its a matter of what ever your looking for. But I would say give them a try they'll welcome you along on rides and to their monthly meetings before you join to see if it's something you'd like to join.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
When you find one, let me know. I haven't found any dedicated GW groups in the local area...

Oh and Welcome to the forum neighbor! :waving:
Will do and thanks for having served!

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
Some from this forum are meeting around Front Royal, VA Sept 13-15. You could start there if you would like. Check it out in the events forum.:waving:

I'm sure there is a Goldwing Owners group somewhere near Reading, PA. Does anyone know any contact info for anyone in that group? I'm having trouble finding them. Thanks in advance.

·
Village Whack Job...
7,908 Posts
Wow, you have to ride in Reading? I'm sorry. Roads there are terrible. Or at least they were when I was there last. Berks county in general just has crappy roads. For that matter all Pennsylvania roads just suck. I don't know which is worse, Pennsylvania or Illinois. But I hate em both.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.