Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldWing patches available

11K views 42 replies 11 participants last post by  Jluvs2dive 
#1 ·
imported post

UBarW has some very nice GoldWing patches made and has them for sale in the For Sale/Wanted forum, with Steve's permission. I bought a couple of the 1500 version and they are veryhigh quality. I just wanted to alert all of you that may never go into that forum.:) Here's a link to that thread.
http://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/forum6/57701.html

John

#3 ·
imported post

flashya2 wrote:
John's right as usual,
Wow! Can I print this out and show it to my kids? They'll never believe it. :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

John

#6 ·
imported post

flashya2 wrote:
Hey John, you can have 'em CALL me if you want. We dads have to stick together, as we can't even convince the MOMS we're right all the time.

As we know we are.......

Right?
Thanks man, you're a real Brother! :) And yeah, I don't know why the Moms don't realize we're always right either. :baffled::dude: You'd think it would be obvious to them!:cheeky1::cheeky1:

#7 ·
imported post

Thanks for the heads up John, I missed them somehow but just asked Dick for three, I need two 1500 and a 1000 patch.

#8 ·
imported post

Glad to do it. He did a great job on them and I didn't want anybody missing them because of not going into that forum. :)

#10 ·
imported post

Your call. Like I mentioned before, I think stickie's get missed a lot, but this had 168 views the last I looked, so I may be all wet. :baffled: I'll help keep it bumped up if you do. :)

John

#23 ·
imported post

Hey UBARW, I got those patches today. That was quick work. They really look good now I've gotta ruin my fingers sewing the on to things. Thanks. I'm really collecting a lot of Saunders memoribilia, I've gotten patches from Patch, Patches from UBARW, stickers from (Sorry forgot), and Key rings and buttons from himself. Getting a pretty good collection laid in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.