Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
imported post

I think that was one-a-them "Run what ya brung" weekend Sportsmen series. :grinner: :gunhead:

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
imported post

Almost looks like he is riding two up. Oh that is the guy who is about to move up a spot.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Probably the first turn in the race. Yeah I have no doubt a Wing would beat out those light weight, high powered sport bikes.

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
imported post

There was a police chase a while back in San Antonio, TX. The officer was on a department motorcycle (Goldwing with no trunk) and never lost the sportbike he was chasing. The good guys won.

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

wlipton wrote:
I didn't realise there was a class for racing Goldwings! :clapper:

It's only the Red :18red:that take part in this. :clapper:Why ! ! because they are the fastest. :weightlifter: Im away to bed goodnite. :waving::waving:

:byebye::18red::byebye:

·
Old School Guru
7,889 Posts
imported post

Well heck, if they can race lawn mowers, than why not Wings? If it has wheels and a motor, it will be raced by someone.:D

Gene:waving::11red::11red::11red::cooler:

·
Old School Guru
7,889 Posts
imported post

1984GL1200A wrote:
GLester wrote:
If it has wheels and a motor, it will be raced by someone.:D

Hey, that was my quote!!! :grinner: :goofygrin:
Sorry about that 1984GL1200A, I never noticed your message. My humblest apologies.:action:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

I can't believe the guy would race that bike, not without some nice chrome goodies bolted on, I mean look at it, no ring of fire, no chrome accents at all and I bet he hasn't even got a CD multi changer!! How embarrassing.!!!:goofygrin:

Pete

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.