Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

:cool:Hello all you sit at home goldwingers,,,after our well supported run last sunday (43 goldwings ) I am now organising another run for sun 18th july ,,this time to Carlingford Lough.Leaving from THE RED COW HOTEL at 10 am and travelling up the M50 and on to the M1 ,up to Dundalk and on to Carlingford where we will stop for a bite to eat and then return to Dublin via Virgina in Cavan ,

Anybody who has a gold wing is more than welcome to join in ,,I have not worked out the exact route and pick up points just yet ,but I will have them posted before this weekend..Dont worry if you are new to the goldwing scene you will be made very welcome ..So get out the polish and get rubbing on those shiney bits,you can contact me on 086 8113750 ,,cheers Ciaran Meyler

We will be doing another run to the Tipperary -Limerick area on the aug bank holiday sunday So all you wingers from Cork ,Kerry ,Limerick ,Clare,Galway ,etc watch the message board here and on the GOLDWING IRELAND SITE for more info .

Good luck with the new message board Steve,,you keep all the goldwingers together on the cyber highway and I will do my best to keep them together on the asphalt one ..Cheers Ciaran Meyler

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
imported post

You can count me in for that one Ciaran. Couldn't make the last one as Dylan was still not 100% after the tonsils scare last week.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

If I can find some where to hide my wing in Dublin on the Sat night, count me in as well, weather permitting. :D ;)

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Hi Steve ,good to hear the little devil is well again ,,we had a great turn out last sunday ,so hopefully the next one will be just as well iatttended ,looking forward to having a chat ..see ya sunday 18th ..cheers Ciaran

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.