Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Hello and welcome to the forum :waving:,,Can you put in on your profile what country you are in so you can get replys from that part of the world ,:waving::waving:,cheers Ciaran

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey traveliner, :waving:welcome to the forum and visit often. :clapper:Dont panic as someone will come along this road and help you out. :weightlifter:
:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
1,148 Posts
imported post

I've seen them on E-Bay off an 84 GL1200 Aspy... You'll need to paint them..

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Many thanks for your welcome Ciaran and redwing I will do as you both suggest, once i work out what I am doing. Again thanks for your welcome. best regards Andy

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Andy ..try this guy ..you just might be lucky ..

Breaking, 1200 Goldwing, all parts available ---- engine, wheels, forks etc,etc,etc. Engine can be heard running. Phone 01205-260279 anytime or e-mail as above, res uk, lincolnshire. UK

Cheers Ciaran:waving:

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Hi Ciaran,

Looks as though we may have struck lucky, the number you gave me never had one , but he gave me another number and he is checking it out now I have to ring back in 10 min . thanks Andy

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Thanks for that Eamonn, Great site this did not know so much help was available again many thanks, Andy

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

Sometimes there's a bunch of them on E-bay and sometimes there's none for a month?!

I kept bidding pretty high on a left side and I couldn't believe I kept getting outbid !!

They set their computers up to automatically bid with 2 minutes to go by just a few cents more?!! I don't know how to do that?!

I finaaly bought one for full price on e Bay after losing out on 9 or 10 of them!

I guess they're like Gold to some people !

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

I bought mine on ebay. About $30.00 sans emblems, found the emblems just recently and now will repaint.

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

The 1100 looks the same, But!! Check it. The Eagle will need to be changed and it is slightly smaller.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=10066&item=4528734994&rd=1

Franautosales has a selection, BUT!! They KNOW what they are worth.......
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=34284&item=4528430491&rd=1

Emblems are at a premium as well....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4528386358

Das Biker is where I found my cover, flat black. I am repainting to to match and still need the chrome rails, I found my emblems. Honda wants $24 for the Eagle and $24 for the GoldWing script. But I picked up a one side set for a lot less. Chrome rails are sort of a "I will catch as I can" item.

One rt. speaker Chrome, One Honda bug for the speaker. 6 Barron lens gems for my Drag Specilties bumper, (on order, but it appears the elves are making them individually and slowly!!); and voila, I will be cosmetically correct on sparklies.

Then a few upholstery nicks that I just have to put to rights.

BY THE WAY, I have discovered that I appear to be the only one who notices these little details. Could I be anal retentive or is it just part of having an Oldy Goldy?

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
imported post

Just recieved mine from david silver spares after the origanal fell of and got splatted by a following lorry.

If youtell them your bikes colour code they'll get hold of one for you £49 plus vat and postage= £64. Badges are about £13-£13.50 each.

Johno

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.