Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

Actually, it is (or was)a Valk. Just related to the Wing.:)

Gene:waving:

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
imported post

It's a Boss Hoss V8 maybe a 350 or a 502 big block.

·
Premium Member
61,405 Posts
imported post

Do you build something like that for the WOW factor ?? You can't drive the darn thing but in a straight line.....

·
Premium Member
2,614 Posts
imported post

Now THAT'S what you want when the wife sends to grocery store

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

that falls into the "just because you can, doesn't mean you should" category...

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
imported post

Cool !!!:jumper:That's the baddest machine I have seen. Bigger is always better.

The exhaust system looks like it's really booming. Woofer and tweeters to supplement his mid-range.

Lots of redundancy. I guess the design is for reliability in case one item fails,has other backups.:goofygrin:

Like us, he is probably still looking for other goodies to put his bike. I recommend he strap on a pair solid rocket boosters.

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
imported post

I think ya'll GL1800 guys pissed off this guy.

To make a stance, he now has this super bike looking for vengeance on you GL1800 rice burner guys. One of you guys need to carry the flag for all us winger and take this guy down. :action: Mario will need to do better.

100% all American. I wonder if he was smart enough to put in a reverse? :baffled:

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
imported post

Most of the newer Boss Hoss's have a 2 speed autmatic trans with reverse. you just stick in gear and you're good to go and don't need 2nd gear until 70 mph. And yes it has reverse. I demo rode a Boss Hoss at americade a few years back and in fact it was one of their 1st bikes with a fairing and hard bag along with super trap mufflers. All I can say is WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!! ractical as hell when idling but when you twist the throtle it's smooth and snotty,The one I rode had a 350cui with 355 hroses. They run them without a thermostat around 150 degress because if it ran at the usual 180 to 190 degrees you would get cooked with the heat. If anyone gets a chance to ride one, don't pass it up!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.