Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Gonna have a guess that you mean the Darlington in the UK, since you don't have location in your profile Dusty88?:baffled:

Did you realise that this is the weekend of the UK/European/ International Meet & Greet for the site in Scotland ( big thread at the top of the events forum), so I think attendance will be a bit thin on the ground in Darlington from members on here.:(

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Come on up to Scotland with the rest of us ,much more fun :)

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

No one is offended Dusty, just pointing out that they clash, as Wexy said, drag everyone up to Scotland, they will let anyone in, they must do, I'm going !!!:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

You didn't offend anyone, dusty88. The meet they are talking about is contained in a "sticky" in the Events forum and many times, it's easy for someone to miss the thread, because most don't look at the threads that have been placed there. I don't even pay attention to them and ask questions about something that has already been addressed. You'll see that, the more you look around. Welcome........:waving:

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
imported post

Don't worry about it Dusty, even I don't see more than a tiny fraction of what's posted here...

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Re read my post, and realised it sounds a bit rude, so public appology here and I have PM's Dusty too. Wasn't meant to be rude, sorry folks.

:waving::waving::waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
imported post

Hey, I just organized a ride that I can't attend b/c I'm gonna be out of the country!:cheeky1:

Too much going on in the spring!:action:

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
imported post

SB in SC wrote:
Hey, I just organized a ride that I can't attend b/c I'm gonna be out of the country!:cheeky1:

Makes the rest of us wonder where we be going if the organizer isn't coming. :?

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
imported post

Bashful wrote:
SB in SC wrote:

Makes the rest of us wonder where we be going if the organizer isn't coming. :?
SERRASJ is an "unorganized organization" anyway.:cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Hey Dusty, you didn't need to delete it mate, there may be some that can't make Scotland that may like to go to that.

M/c events often clash and it is up to the riders to choose which ones they go to.

:waving::waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
imported post

Heck Dusty,
Please don't feel bad. I can say Hello" to a few here, and they get upset or cannot understand it. Just din't worry about it. We all make mistakes sometimes, and anyone who says thet never have mistakes is extremely wrong. None of us are perfect, nor can be correct all the time. If I had said what SB had said "SERRASJ is an "unorganized organization" anyway. :cooldevil:, I would have gotten about 30 or 40 mad objections to it, and it would have made many people mad. SB is a prety cool though, and most know he is joking.
Sincerely,
David

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
imported post

Hiya Dusty, just realised its you. We are all up at Faskally May Day weekend, you are welcome to join us.

Failing that, I will see you at the Border Wing Ding. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.