Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

GOLDWINGER1984 PROMOTED TO "SENIOR GURU"

4K views 27 replies 10 participants last post by  Guest 
G
#1 ·
imported post

Another of our members Goldwinger1984 :clapper:has been promoted to "SeniorGuru" :clapper: Congrats on your promotion it was well deserved. :clapper: The only matter that concerns me now is :stumped:what will you and exavid do with the extra tax free money. :jumper:

:weightlifter::18red::weightlifter:

#5 ·
imported post

wexman wrote:
Well done VIC ,,what I want to know is ...who is the most senior guru ..you or paul
If you go by age it's me, if you go by knowledge it's most likely Vic!:cheeky1:

#7 ·
imported post

Congratulations Vic, thanks for all the shared information, I have seen a lot of people in my life who had the knowledge but would not share, I suppose in fear they would be outdone, or maybe they were just stingy. They might have just been afraid of embarrasing themselves. All the Gurus on this forum have shared their knowledge with no fear and no expectations. It is wonderful that so many folks are willing to help others.The Senior Guru tittle for You and Paul is Great.:weightlifter:

:12red::cool:

Photo Senior Guru

Attachments

#8 ·
imported post

No doubt about the titles being so very well deserved. I just wish the commute wasn't so far to enroll in the "Mentoring" classes........ :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

Great job guys. :gunhead:

G
#11 ·
imported post

weewillywing wrote:
Good move having two senior gurus. Paul would be the GL1500 guru and Vic the GL1200 guru. Well done to both of you.
Hey weewillywing :stumped:This thread is for congratulating and praising Goldwinger1984 on his promotion to "Senior Guru"and no one else. :jumper: I have opened another thread :tongue:for another member who was promoted to "Senior Guru" :weightlifter:for the purpose of congratulating him. :clapper:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

G
#12 ·
imported post

03Silver wrote:
Well done Vic, you and Paul deserve the recognition. :clapper:
Hey 03Silver :stumped: This thread is for congratulating :clapper:and praising Goldwinger1984 :clapper: Who the hell is vic and paul. :stumped:

#13 ·
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
03Silver wrote:
Well done Vic, you and Paul deserve the recognition. :clapper:
Hey 03Silver :stumped: This thread is for congratulating :clapper:and praising Goldwinger1984 :clapper: Who the hell is vic and paul. :stumped:

An international online vaudville act! Didn't go over too well so they withdrew from show business!

G
#14 ·
imported post

exavid wrote:
An international online vaudville act! Didn't go over too well so they withdrew from show business!
Hey exavid :stumped: since i got you promoted to -*-/-*/ :stumped: i mean since you got promoted to "Senior Guru" :clapper:you will have to cease using big complicated words that us ordinary members cannot understand. :whip:

:bash: :18red: :bash:

#15 ·
imported post

Victorio!! Way to go!! Now if you could control REDWING!

#16 ·
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
exavid wrote:
Hey exavid :stumped: since i got you promoted to -*-/-*/ :stumped: i mean since you got promoted to "Senior Guru" :clapper:you will have to cease using big complicated words that us ordinary members cannot understand. :whip:
It's only fair. I have to look up those Gaelic words.

G
#20 ·
imported post

Goldwinger1984 wrote:
You started all this Redwing.
Hey Goldwinger :clapper: Congrats well done. :clapper:It took you a long time to get back to Canadafrom Ireland after the interview, was your flight delayed. :doh: It's nice to see one of the promotions going to Canada. :jumper:

:walker::18red::walker:

#21 ·
imported post

Thanks Redwing. On the way to the airportnearDublinI felt that a ride on a ship across the ocean was exactly what I needed, so I cashed inthe flight ticket that Steve paid for and made up the difference for the ride on the ship out of my own pocket. Blue skies and smooth water all the way home. Good thing was that I only had enough for a third class ticket, so, that placed me down near the ship's enginewhere I was thrilled to see all the, shafts,pistons and valves and other gear moving as we steamed along. Got along real well with the crew also because I spoke their language, you know, nuts, bolts and stuff like that.

Feels good to be back home next to my Wing, but, Ireland is a lovely place to visit and I wouldn't hesitate to go back again if I had the opportunity, especially if Steve was going to foot the billlike he did this time.

Vic

G
#22 ·
imported post

Goldwinger1984 wrote:
Thanks Redwing. On the way to the airportnearDublinI felt that a ride on a ship across the ocean was exactly what I needed, so I cashed inthe flight ticket that Steve paid for and made up the difference for the ride on the ship out of my own pocket. Blue skies and smooth water all the way home. Good thing was that I only had enough for a third class ticket, so, that placed me down near the ship's enginewhere I was thrilled to see all the, shafts,pistons and valves and other gear moving as we steamed along. Got along real well with the crew also because I spoke their language, you know, nuts, bolts and stuff like that.

Feels good to be back home next to my Wing, but, Ireland is a lovely place to visit and I wouldn't hesitate to go back again if I had the opportunity, especially if Steve was going to foot the billlike he did this time.
Hey Goldwinger1984 :clapper: Thats great that you had a good trip home again. :clapper:

There will probably be more promotions in the future :weightlifter:and im sure you will be in the running for one of them, :skipping:so that will give you the chance to visit this little country again. :jumper:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

#23 ·
imported post

I look forward to it with great enthusiasm Redwing. The next time I get over there I'll be wanting to check out your Honda 50 a little more closely. Time went by so fast at the awards presentation, then dinner was served and all of a sudden it was time to go and all I saw was your behind put-putting off on that little 50 cc Hondatrying to keep up with Ciaran and Steve.

Vic

G
#24 ·
imported post

Goldwinger1984 wrote:
I look forward to it with great enthusiasm Redwing. The next time I get over there I'll be wanting to check out your Honda 50 a little more closely. Time went by so fast at the awards presentation, then dinner was served and all of a sudden it was time to go and all I saw was your behind put-putting off on that little 50 cc Hondatrying to keep up with Ciaran and Steve.
The next time you come to Ireland i hope to have something newer. :clapper:I wonder why exavid didn't travel to the awards presentation. :stumped:

:walker::18red::walker:

#25 ·
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
Goldwinger1984 wrote:
The next time you come to Ireland i hope to have something newer. :clapper:I wonder why exavid didn't travel to the awards presentation. :stumped:
I was afraid my check hadn't cleared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.