Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

GOLDWINGER1984 PROMOTED TO "SENIOR GURU"

4K views 27 replies 10 participants last post by  Guest 
imported post

wexman wrote:
Well done VIC ,,what I want to know is ...who is the most senior guru ..you or paul
If you go by age it's me, if you go by knowledge it's most likely Vic!:cheeky1:

imported post

Redwing. wrote:
03Silver wrote:
Well done Vic, you and Paul deserve the recognition. :clapper:
Hey 03Silver :stumped: This thread is for congratulating :clapper:and praising Goldwinger1984 :clapper: Who the hell is vic and paul. :stumped:

:weightlifter::18red::weightlifter:
An international online vaudville act! Didn't go over too well so they withdrew from show business!

imported post

Redwing. wrote:
exavid wrote:
An international online vaudville act! Didn't go over too well so they withdrew from show business!
Hey exavid :stumped: since i got you promoted to -*-/-*/ :stumped: i mean since you got promoted to "Senior Guru" :clapper:you will have to cease using big complicated words that us ordinary members cannot understand. :whip:
It's only fair. I have to look up those Gaelic words.

imported post

Redwing. wrote:
Goldwinger1984 wrote:
I look forward to it with great enthusiasm Redwing. The next time I get over there I'll be wanting to check out your Honda 50 a little more closely. Time went by so fast at the awards presentation, then dinner was served and all of a sudden it was time to go and all I saw was your behind put-putting off on that little 50 cc Hondatrying to keep up with Ciaran and Steve.
The next time you come to Ireland i hope to have something newer. :clapper:I wonder why exavid didn't travel to the awards presentation. :stumped:
I was afraid my check hadn't cleared.

imported post

Redwing. wrote:
exavid wrote:
I was afraid my check hadn't cleared.
Hey what about the spell cheque. :stumped:
It was an American check, not a British cheque.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.