Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

:leprechaun::leprechaun::leprechaun::leprechaun::leprechaun::leprechaun::leprechaun::leprechaun:

Congratulations to all Wingers who took part in the Dublin Parade.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
imported post

Nice one Declan, well done. :clapper:

The few pictures I managed to take are on this page;

http://www.goldwingfacts.com/picturepage31.htm

I'd say we all had a great day and I hope that the Goldwing owners who took part in other parades around the country enjoyed their day as well. :leprechaun::leprechaun::leprechaun:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Well done lads. :clapper: I watched it from my bed with a terriable Flu. :whip: There was only one smallshot of the wings. :crying:But never the less you all had a good day and that's what matters most. :jumper:It never stopped raining here on the Islands and very strong gales. :whip:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Yes indeed we had a ball down here in the sunny sout east ,,we had to cover 2 parades ,one in Wexford town and then on to Gorey ,,we managed to get 18 wings and we took 2nd prize in Wexford and 2nd prize in Gorey ,,:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

It is great to see the wings spreading into every county and town this year for what must be the best year yet for goldwing attendance at the St Patricks day parades ,

See you all for the night parade around Dublin city tomorrow fri 18th ...

Thank you to all who made the effort to promote the goldwing owners club of Ireland today in every part of the country ,:clapper::clapper:,Great pictures steve ,

And the craic was mighty ..:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:.....Ciaran

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
Well done lads. :clapper: I watched it from my bed with a terriable Flu. :whip: There was only one smallshot of the wings. :crying:But never the less you all had a good day and that's what matters most. :jumper:It never stopped raining here on the Islands and very strong gales. :whip:
I hope you're feeling better today REDWING!

:waving::weightlifter::waving:

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

Redwing,

Get Well soon...

Dean

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey exavid and dean_ 3326 :waving: Yeah feeling a lot better today folks almost ready for the road again. :clapper:Thank you.

:coollep: :18red: :coollep:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.