Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

wildweasel7648 wrote:
I think it is all about the philosophy you have about riding. Wingers seem to be like lone wolfs, riding mostly alone, but sometimes in company, while Harley guys are more like Buffalo, riding mostly in herds.
Interesting point, not to mention the all seem to wear uniforms.

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
imported post

Well, I'm VERY close and I didn't notice your breath! Maybe it was being from Ogden that scared people...

I ride to work from Layton to Taylorsville most days and I don't see a lot of Goldwings on local roads. The interstate gets a few, and there are still some locals that ride, but mostly, for whatever reason, most of the 'Wings I see are traveling through.

Great to see another local rider on this board! WELCOME!

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
imported post

OnaWingandaPrayer wrote:
Me being in FL maybe I see more than normal amount of Goldwings cause the state is full of retired ole geezers:cheeky1:. I'll enjoy my geezer glider and be happy to share the road with everyone else . :action:
I resemble that remark! :D

'bout a year and a half ago we made a trip through Arkansas with some Harley friends, and I noticed the same thing. I believe there were even more Beemers than Wings.

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
imported post

Ruaidh,

Hi, neighbor!
I thought only people from happy valley were scared of the folks from Ogden.:D

We're actually closer than you think. I live in Roy. If you every pass a short guy on a Dark Grey GL1800 around here, it's most likely me. The color is not that common. I've only seen a couple others and it was in other states.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.