Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have anchromedABS base folding flag pole for round racks. I'm giving it away to the first person to claim it, just pay shipping. It has a worn US flag on it that I'm including with it if you want it. This is the 2010 LSE CHROME FOLDING FLAG POLE sold by MJ Enterprises. Click on the link above for more info. Picture of it is below.

John

This is what it looked like on my bike on the trunk rack.

·
12,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Broke Winger wrote:
I'll take it!
You got it. Just PM me your address. :waving:

John

·
Bruce County Boy/Snowbird
1,707 Posts
imported post

If for some reason Broke doesn't take it I will. I cud use a third Flagpole.

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
imported post

Dang it! Too late. I've been looking for an affordable one too!

·
Banned
1,234 Posts
imported post

:sadguy: damn it too late

·
Friend of Bill W.
1,930 Posts
imported post

That was nice of you to give this away.

So what is the deal? Are you upgrading to some new flag holders? I thought these looked great on your bike and increased the visibility too.

·
Premium Member
4,212 Posts
imported post

I'll take it IF everyone above falls through.

MAN-O-MAN

I can't stay up 24/7 to get these deals.

Maybe auction stuff in the future?:?

·
12,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

larryinseattle wrote:
That was nice of you to give this away.

So what is the deal? Are you upgrading to some new flag holders? I thought these looked great on your bike and increased the visibility too.
Thanks Larry. Actually that is a left over from my upgrade, that I did in 2010. I had two of them of this styleon my bike and the one on the left side I had overtorqued the screws holding the base on, and cracked the base. It lasted for around 2 years that way, then on Memorial weekend 2010I was out on a ride with these hoodlums and it parted ways with my bike. Greg's wife saw it fly off and told Greg but he decided I didn't need it anymore. :ROFL: If you look at the pictures Burrhead took on Chinook Pass, you can see the part of the base still attached to the luggage rack on the left side, if you look real close. I replaced them both with the kind that you saw on my bike. :cheesygrin:

John

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.