Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Since we now will roll with a pop-up camper, I'm gonna get me a quality inflatable SeaEagle kayak to carry on our back rack..... Ride someplace cool, float the cool rivers and paddle the good lakes, and sleep at night in a tent palace like Ghenghis Kahn!

Life is just too fun........!

http://www.seaeagle.com/SportKayaks.aspx

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
imported post

Make sure you carry plenty of repair material to fix the holes...... Not from stones or branches, But from more raccoons that are about to piss Red of again.

We have had a 5 person inflatable boat for 20 years. We take it camping when we are on the water and use a trolling motor and battery to cruise with. However if you leave it out over night, all a raccoon has to do is walk on it and they puncture holes with every step........ been there done that a couple of time now. Boat still holds up though, but would be to big to haul on the bike.

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
imported post

Sea Eagles are great boats...if you're set on them (and there's nothing wrong with them) go ahead...but if you're still looking, check out Maxxon. They make a great one too that converts to and from self bailing for flat or white water.

Either way....keep living the dream!:cool:

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

Cousin Jack wrote:
Since we now will roll with a pop-up camper, I'm gonna get me a quality inflatable SeaEagle kayak to carry on our back rack..... Ride someplace cool, float the cool rivers and paddle the good lakes, and sleep at night in a tent palace like Ghenghis Kahn!

Life is just too fun........!

http://www.seaeagle.com/SportKayaks.aspx

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
:claps::applause::claps:

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
imported post

You are great inspiration! A bike, an RV and a boat, not to mention a willing partner- looks like you will be traveling well and will have it all...

·
Premium Member
5,106 Posts
imported post

sounds like a pretty good plan dont forget the fishin poles

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
imported post

Get an electric high volume air pump. It gets old fast foot pumping.

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
imported post

You're going to need a bigger bike!

Dubs

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.