Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Just saw the new Harbor Freight flyer in today's newspaper. They have the yellow and black bike jack on sale for $60. That's good deal, it's what I paid for mine about seven years ago, a very good and reliable jack, mine's still going strong after a lot of heavy use in my old shop. It does a good job on all models of 'Wing.

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

Is that the lift that rolls under bike and lifts like a floor jack? I want one of those to go with my other lift also.

Good price if it is, and don't forget to find a 20% off any one item coupon also. You can find and print them on the Net. no need to buy an expensive magazine you don't want just to get the coupon.
If the lift is just on sale (not a coupon item) then the 20% coupon works also.

$60- 20% ($12)= $48
You can't even buy a good floor jack for that very often let alone a bike lift.

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
imported post

Hasn't hit the web site yet, still showing $99 down from $119

Did it say when the sale would start?

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Yep, this one:
Their website still shows it at $99.99. The flyer says you can't combine the $59.99 price coupon with any other discount or discount coupon so I don't think you can stack them for a $48 deal. To get the deal you'll need the HF flyer because there's no place on their website offering the deal to download. The sale is good until 1/22/12. If you're interested in a bike jack I can vouch for this one, it's worth the effort to go find a Sunday newspaper with the ads to get the flyer.

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

Is that a Coupon sale then, or just a sale?
A normal sale price that 20% off normally works, if a coupon sometimes it works or sometimes not maybe. A SUPER COUPON it normally does not work.

HF does several things and you have to watch sometimes. Still find and print out a 20% off coupon anyway. It may work at the store, if not you still might find something else you want to buy to use it on. I always do LOL

Well dang! Now I have to get that HF trailer I bought and never used ready to run, and get a ball for the bike too.

I don't think I could toss that lift on rear seat of 1500 LOL

·
Village Whack Job...
7,908 Posts
imported post

I don't know about anywhere else, but the harbor freight near me doesn't accept the 20% coupon for lifts, jacks or tool boxes.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Same here.

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
imported post

I've got one of these - love it - when I bought mine they took the 20% coupon on top of the sale.

It never hurts to ask nicely.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
imported post

Hi, you folks are quick! I got the add Flyer on Friday, went to HF on Saturday and bought the lift for $60. The HF stores I have been to won't allow the generic 20% off coupon on those items with a "special sale" coupon. So this lift is normally $119 (HF never sells at the "normal" price)but on sale in the store for $99 dollars (which is the real always price) and you could use the 20% off coupon to get it for $80 at any time. But right now in their flyer they have the "special sale" coupon offering it for $59 but you can not combine other coupon offers with this one per the flyer.
$60 for a 1500lb lift is as good as it is going to get so grab your flyer and go for it if you need/want a motorcycle jack.

·
Piled Higher and Deeper
4,513 Posts
imported post

Already got mine.. and I paid $69 about 4 years ago.. but can say it works great..

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
imported post

I;m sorry... I misunderstood this thread title... I thought it was a referral on a good used Goldwing for Cousin Jack... I was tuning in just to see what he'd say.

IE: Good deal on bike,,,, Jack!

:smiler:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.