Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I haven't seen this posted anywhere yet, but I just bought some wind deflectors for my 1100for $3.99 plus shipping.

http://tinyurl.com/cskbqj

·
Premium Member
631 Posts
imported post

Those are the ones I need, to replace one that got broken last year...wonder why they're selling them so cheap???

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
imported post

have tried to contact JCW with request for shipping charges to uk, but their email address does not seem to want to link up with the uk,even their telephone number does not want to know. any bright ideas anyone. cheers, UKR

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Well, I just ordered 2 sets in case it's a mistake on thier end. They show as in stock so I think their trying to clear some space in the warehouse or this is a very low order item and they want to clear it out.

Either way, it doesn't matter to me as long as I actually get them at that price. I'll let you know in a few days.

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

I ordered a set too....Hope this aint a rip off......

Claude...

·
Premium Member
2,970 Posts
imported post

I just bought 3
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAH

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

uk roadrunner wrote:
have tried to contact JCW with request for shipping charges to uk, but their email address does not seem to want to link up with the uk,even their telephone number does not want to know. any bright ideas anyone. cheers, UKR
Perhaps at this $3.99 price someone could jump on a set for uk roadrunner and arrange postage for him, noway do we ever see things at that sort of price here. :shock:

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
imported post

If anybody feels like ordering some from the uk, I will quite happily add to the order and share the postage costs with you. Let me know if this helps anybody.Best regards to all....Kai
...(sorry if im weeks after the event with this...ive only just seen the post)

·
Premium Member
2,970 Posts
imported post

I ordered 2 extra sets. i may have promised one already but the second extra is up for grabs. I wonder if after shipping will it still be a deal
Uk pm sent

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
imported post

How much different if any is the mounting on the 1100 compared to the 1200? I would think it would be about the same.

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
imported post

Muaymendez.....Many thanks for the thought....Im gonna look into the cost of shipping n get back to ya. Dont know if im doing something wrong here but i dont seem to have had any pms???????? That said....im not the sharpest tool in the box when it comes to these computer thingy majigs.

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
imported post

Must be closing out thier stock. I bought my 1st set from them in 1988 for $22.00... :gunhead:

·
Premium Member
2,970 Posts
imported post

I got a couple of pms for these. So i will do the right thing and order some more tommorow. I have a 1200 and dont see much difference. If there is any difference Ohw ell. For 3.99 I can make it fit.

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
imported post

WOW:shock::shock:. That's a great sale! Thanks for posting this. I bought my saddlebag liners for mine and my Hubby's 1100's from them before. I love JCWhitney! I'll have to get myself those wind deflectors since my Hubby's bike already came with them, I like them and I haven't come across a good used set in almost 2 years at my work.

Jen:waving:

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Just called customer service and mine are shipping out today via US Postal service!! She said they had a lot of these in stock, I didn't ask her exactly how many but she said a lot!!

·
Premium Member
2,970 Posts
imported post

I ordered some more. You never know when I wanna show my appreciation to some one in the future.OR christmas gifts!

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
imported post

Great Ceasars Ghost! What a deal, I have been wanting some of those... I have placed my order for 3 sets. Thanks Fuzziphi !!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.