Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

summer of 2010. i am headed for idaho going north in the mountains of south-east oregon. its the end of the day and pouring rain. i pull into a us forest service camp ground and there is a campground host. he tells me there is abig shed in the campground, just ride the bike and trailer right into the shed and spend the night. the shed turned out to be the size of a large barn,no sides, concrete floor, concrete sidewalk leading into it. it was made of logs and had a shake roof. i rode into the shed with a large smile. i set up my old foldup military cot and spent the night. i was up early the next morning and gone. there are some truly nice people in this world. regards walkabout :smiler:

·
Premium Member
5,106 Posts
imported post

thats awsum walkabout about 2 years ago a couple on a trike, pulling a trailer came up to my shop at about 3am just drenched and it was pouring down rain like cats and dogs i let them pull into the shop go upstairs dry there clothes take a hot shower and then the rain subsided and they parked the bike outside slept upstairs i came in the next day and they were gone but a envelope was in my mailbox at work with 100bucks in it

kinda took me for a spin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.