Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hey all

I was scooting down the interstate a couple of days ago and hit a garbage can. Idestroyed thefront fairings, right mirror, the cover that wraps around the instrument panel and several other items i'm sure. Question is.... wheres a good place to buy replacement parts in the Middle Tennessee area? I will travel if I have to. The poor girl that took the wallop is a 95 gl1500. :(

Much Thanks

Steve

·
Premium Member
4,040 Posts
imported post

I've spent the last year trolling ebay and wing sites to rebuild a similar damaged wing... Would NOT do it again. Part out what you have left and buy another Trust me... it will be cheaper ( especially if you buy the parts from the stealer)

·
Premium Member
5,381 Posts
imported post

Venison is expensive meat if you use a bike to bring the deer down. IIRC another member's bill to fix a deer hit was about $5G.

·
Administrator
26,181 Posts

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Thanks Guys...

I found the Hondaparts direct. Davogd430 good info, they have the best prices I have found. You telling me about the service was what I was really looking for. Service is so hard to get these days. Great post Nobbie, I'm still chuckling. ccsailor, Your right, It probably would be less expensive although, The ole girl kept me upright and she's a great friend. I chat a lot to her and we have shared a fair amount of miles and time, so she's worth it to me. That being said... I'm about half crazy anyway.

Thanks again all !!!!

Steve

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
imported post

Last year I maimed a Ford Aerostar minivan. I searched the web for parts. The best prices I could find were at servicehonda.com . They had the best prices and shipping I could find. For the chrome parts I went to Gary at cyclemaxohio.com. He worked with me and offered a good discount.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.