Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who are some of the best vendors most Goldwing owners here use for parts for their Wings?

thanks
dhall

·
Premium Member
12,869 Posts

·
Honda Guru
2,075 Posts
I use Honda Direct Line. They have a huge variety of accessory and Factory parts. They are usually very reasonably priced PLUS their shipping charges are more reasonable than most other outlets.

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
I don't know about the other vendors mentioned but, Wingstuff is great. When you have an issue with their parts, all it takes is a phone call to get it resolved satisfactorily. Wingstuff for sure with me.

·
Still Learning
13,274 Posts
and Venco Wings in NH, Jim and Sue are great people and great service and prices

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
I can honestly disagree with HDL. When you order accessories from HDL you dont know if they're in stock and when you're going to get them. Also depending on whats shipped you'll sometimes get an incomplete order and eventually the rest will show up. And going into your account online with them does no good because even after receiving your order for weeks afterward it will say in process. My vote goes for Cyclemax if its on the website its listed and you get it. And Ive always gotten great service on OEM parts also.

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
I have to disagree with CycleMax listed here as a good vendor.

It's a great vendor!

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
I'll second Randakk's Cycle Shack! He's the man for the 1000!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.