Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a couple of weeks ago i was trying to sell my dune buggy, a guy contacted me trying to trade his goldwing for it. Its a 1980 gl1100..i got that, a bunch of parts, and another 81 parts bike! i was very excited. Anyway, im aiming for the naked look. I have everything stripped down and now im at the point of getting the new parts to make it pass inspection. So basically what i need is yalls help. I need to find a headlight that would look good once i take all that weight and junk off the front and move all the wiring. Also maybe looking into getting a smaller brake light and front fender. Any help would be much appreciated. The bike is really starting to come together. Im not sure if im getting turn signals or not, i might just stick some on. If you know any sites or a certain headlight for a reasonable price dont be afraid to share! thanks

Attachments

·
Administrator
27,898 Posts
You can find a complete headlight assembly on ebay and the mounting ears, an original is hard to find and usually pricey. I have GL1000 chrome fenders on my 1100, the front is a pretty easy fit. I also used a CB750 tail light which is a lot smaller than the 1100. You can also find something for turn signals.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.