Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Was doing my morning craigslist check and ran across the reese backpacker.

It is now sitting at my house after a little deal making with the owner :)

So now all we need is a hitch :) it has custom leds light with middle brake light which is led also.

Ride Safe, Ray

:action:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,779 Posts
imported post

What a nice find . It should hold enough goods for the trip to Montrose!

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

Looks like a good lil trailer... You can pack a ton in those things :cool::cool:

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

You can also remove the lid and use it as an open trailer.

·
Probationary
4,535 Posts
imported post

Now, Tracy has a place for HER stuff. Maybe you can get one of the saddlebags to put your stuff in ....the one wherethe tools go. :)

CONGRATS on the great find!

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

The trailer is built by the Reese Trailer Hitch company. Just google it.

·
Premium Member
20,585 Posts
imported post

Ray and Tracy......Congrats!!! :cool:

Once you get a hitch and use it on a trip, you'll never want to leave on a trip without it! :action:

Great find!!! :cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
4,608 Posts
imported post

Nice! I'd consider mounting the spare underneath, and building a cooler rack for the tongue.Nice just the way it is,too! jimsjinx

·
Premium Member
5,223 Posts
imported post

did you use the search on craigslist? I'm looking for 1 too

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

Thanks everyone! I know I was surprised to locate this good of a deal. Bagmaster nailed the manufature, they only made these trailers for 4 years from what the PO told me. He and his wife used the trailer behind his BMW sports car :)so it will loook reallly good behind our goldwing. The trailer has buddypack(spellin) bairing and he also gave me a quart of touch up paint for it :)

Jim, I have alreay given that some serious thought :)

William, thanks for the link I'll give it a look see.

Doug, I just do a manual /visual of craigslist becouse if you use the search tool then you are limited to what that person has put in their discrpition. Sometimes what we call one thing they call another. I usually get the pot of coffee going in the morning and do my 3 state seaches now I can cross trailer off my list.

Tell you I liked the trailer so much I had to go outside and use the cell so I wouldn't be so excited around the owner, hard to get a cheap deal when your drooling all over the thing :) Ussually Tracy is with me to keep my excited like a kid in a candy store in check but she is on her way to florida to help friends of hers through a hospital stay.

Ride Safe, Ray

:action:

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.