Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Cyclebusters.com
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
supposed to have a very low VIN. we will see. Antares Red 75, complete except the starter, and the points plate. exhaust is junk, so I am going to build a set. Bike ran when parked, of course but its got am 1/8 in of pigeon poop on it. always naked, no fairing, still has the front turn signals.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Yes indeed, the bike that started a dynasty and still a fine ride today thirty eight years later. :claps::claps::claps:

·
Cyclebusters.com
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i am getting it Wednesday. its seriously a poo pile. I think its gonna be nice underneath, either way, its going to be ridden this year. My son wants it.

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
I sold one not too long ago that had a high 3-digit serial number.
Good Luck with the build.

·
Cyclebusters.com
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
of course its a blizzard. what else

·
Cyclebusters.com
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well the low vin number story is wrong, its 11,000. but it rolls over, has 52,000 miles and it should run I am sure, I will likely have to replace the carbs after setting this long. The engine is free, the throttle is NOT stuck {very very good sign} And its sadly set since 1980s in a barn. No paint. nope. just going to make it run and ride it exactly like you see it, with the chrome polished and slowly replaced with better. Oh and btw.. $150 clear title.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.