Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Well after nearly a month I have finally got my baby back from the frame saga. As most of you know because of the crack in the frame they had to reframe my 1800 give the engineers ther due they have done a good job couple of minor things that need putting right just electrical stuff i have add to the bike but no great shakes. The bike has developed quite a wheel wobble which the garage reckon is due to worn tires now I know it was fine before it went int the garage so I can only assume its something that was one during the work. Will nip back and see them tomorrow after I have replaced the tire as well LOL.

As i said no problems with the engineers they are a great bunch of people the issues i do have are with Honda UK and the customer service department. If they actually told people what was happening and how it was going to proceed they would get people on their side a lot quicker than trying to keep them away without passing any information on at all.

I will take my gripes to Honda UK and see what the outcome is but for the sake of some information and phone calls this could have been done without any of the aggro and stress that has been involved.

Did see about 10 other bikes in there waiting to be checked and welded. They were saying that they have had bikes from Norther Ireland, Belgium and a few other places as well.

Rgds

Phil

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Glad you have it all nearly sorted, hope you get the last gripes ironed out with Honda, with the sun shining again, you will be itching to get some riding in again, before winter comes upon us again!!

Pete

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.