Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

well i picked up wing #3 today,the FREE one,82 std.:cool:and i have a full winter in store for me,likely longer.it needs some serious lovin :shock: it's a standard that was converted with vetter fairing and bags.
wing #1 is an interstate that i converted to standard,:cheeky1: kind of ironic.

i'll take a pic this time so i have before and after shots.
wing #2 is on #1 and in boxes:cheeky1::cheeky1: so i have lots of parts to choose from but might try something different this time.
have a nice paint to try on this one,it's a 2 part candy red metalic and a pearl in the 2nd part,,,,,,,i'm drifting here,that's a long ways away yet,unfortunately.

wing #1 "blackout" (in my avatar)was well abused,thrown into the back of a truck and unloaded by fast excelleration i heard.(that might explain why i had to replace the entire front end) and stolen and missing for 18 years before that.
it took me 3 years and lots of time and way too much $$$$$,but believe it or not,i loved it enough to start over again :gunhead:,much wiser this time though.

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
imported post

All hobbies cost money. Lord knows what my father-in-law spends every year for his golf habit. If I had a garage and time, I'd be tinkering with old motorcycles too. I'm completely jealous of you.

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

vabikeguy wrote:
All hobbies cost money. Lord knows what my father-in-law spends every year for his golf habit. If I had a garage and time, I'd be tinkering with old motorcycles too. I'm completely jealous of you.
i prefer bikes to golf,membership alone will cost more than the wings' repair and when i'm done it should be a cherry,better than a set of clubs :cheeky1:.

here's a link of a few pics,still on the trailer,where it will set for a bit till i clean out and organize my garage.

my canon rebel xt is NOT taking very sharp images lately:stumped:

http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d147/blinklit/82 1100 std/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.