Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Gotta go for a ride tomorrow....I ride all year but get withdrawals if my rides are more than a week apart. Should get to 30 degrees tomorrow............

Celcius of course ....:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,688 Posts
imported post

Shame on you :cheeky1:

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

Ya - looks like we might hit 30*today too - - maybe after my Hockey game :action::action::action::action:

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
imported post

Well I shouldn't mention that it's been in the high 70's and low 80's here for the past 4 days.

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
imported post

got in 100 miles yesterday .. amazing to think 5 days ago we received 12" of snow and by today it is 55F and almost all gone .. you gotta love March snow storms ..

·
Premium Member
2,614 Posts
imported post

Yup, it's time for me to start making slush balls and picking out victims.

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
imported post

2 above and raining here. At least the new bike is plated, insured and ready to go when the weather cooperates.:waving:

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

70 here today, going out to bond again with the Red Machine :action:

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
imported post

29 DEGREE'S AND 8" OF SNOW TODAY 03/08/09, BUT I DID GET A RIDE ON FEB,13, 54 DEGREE"S AND 100 MILES ON MY NEW 1993 GL1500 SE.WOW WHAT A RIDE.

GREG IN GREEN BAY, WI.

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

:X:X:X:X:X:X:X

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

I did about 212 miles yesterday after working a couple of hours at the shop. Stopped at a couple of dealers and drooled a little, stopped by Andy's(lopeha) to drop off a tool (of course he wasn't home) and rode around just a little before coming home and doing the old taxes whichI got done at about midnight. After I go to Texas next month, I might be buying a new bike, but I haven't totally decided yet. But I looked at the 1800s and then went across the lot and looked at the RSV. Right now, I'm leaning towards the RSV, since it is a few grand cheaper, comes with a longer warrenty with roadside assistance, comes standard with the CB, and has a much more comfortable seat and riding posistion, and it comes in a 2 tone color (RED/BLACK) which would make it extremely fast. Plus, they are willing to throw in a 6 disk changer. But like I said, I haven't decided yet. But the Yamaha people were more willing to talk turkey than the Honda dealer, so we will see next month if I want to go back into debt and if the Honda folks are more receptive.:?

Gene:waving:

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,688 Posts
imported post

That "back in debt" part just scared me silly, Gene :cheeky1:

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

AZgl1500 wrote:
That "back in debt" part just scared me silly, Gene :cheeky1:
It scares me too! Maybe the big "O" in DC will stimulate me?:shock::shock::shock:

Gene:waving:

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

Put on 368 miles today.... only my ride had 18 wheels not 2:X

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
imported post

Fooyun wrote:
29 DEGREE'S AND 8" OF SNOW TODAY 03/08/09, BUT I DID GET A RIDE ON FEB,13, 54 DEGREE"S AND 100 MILES ON MY NEW 1993 GL1500 SE.WOW WHAT A RIDE.

GREG IN GREEN BAY, WI.
i bot a '93 wing se back in '93, my first wing, and god you are right, what a ride. i put 36,000 miles on it and sold it in 03 for $9,000. they are great bikes. never had a problem out of it at all............rick :bat::15white::15red:

·
Senior Moment Member
3,707 Posts
imported post

Must resist, must resist....must resist....aaaarrrrrrgggggg can't.

Its 32 degrees F here and snowing. I may have to put the bike on a trailer and haul it to warmer weather if this keeps it up.

I am going to have to stop reading the forum here as you all are making me depressed with your nice weather and how much you have been riding lately.......o'well it gives me time to finish getting the grime off of the wheels.:cool:

Hanko

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
imported post

Hanko wrote:
Must resist, must resist....must resist....aaaarrrrrrgggggg can't.

Its 32 degrees F here and snowing. I may have to put the bike on a trailer and haul it to warmer weather if this keeps it up.

I am going to have to stop reading the forum here as you all are making me depressed with your nice weather and how much you have been riding lately.......o'well it gives me time to finish getting the grime off of the wheels.:cool:

Hanko
yea man... theres nothing like winter and a man cave and a big ass heater for getting the grime off the wheels and the dirt and dust off the body of a beautiful wing!......rick

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
imported post

tommy421960 wrote:
Winter,Snow.Cold?
Whats that?
LOL
Yesterday . . . (in case y'all missed the BITES thread)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.