Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was probably answered back when you guys were riding 1500s ! I have a GL 1500 and want to get a mount for my TOM TOM , what do you guys suggest ? Do I need two different ones to mount the phone also ! Thanks , and any pictures would really help also .

·
Administrator
24,382 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,763 Posts
I use a Texelent bar to mount my accessories... My GPS, Butler Mug, Voltmeter, Cell Phone holder, and most other things can be mounted to it... It also has the added benefit of tying the handlebars together to stiffen up the front end handling...

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
I put a garmin zumo 660 on my 1500 wing last year, I used a motorcycle larry reservoir ram ball mount. I left the other device mount cause I can't find the clamp and really haven't looked all too hard

Attachments

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
If you can connect two devices by Bluetooth (if they have ) you may not need to mount the phone.

I am just putting the phone in the left front pocket, and using Zumo 550 for navigation, MP3, phone call etc.

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Dave a Erdeniz Think I'll go with the Ram mounts and play my phone through the Blue Tooth ! Thanks again getting everthing working again !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.