Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hello everyone, i am glad to jion this furoms and i like to share this with everyone , i have a 2012 Goldwing and i have a problem with the GPS screen, its keep in make restart by it self, does anybody know or heared about that !? please help me.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Try resetting the whole system , Disconnect the battery for a few minutes then reconnect it and start the bike (DO NOT USE THE THROTTLE)leave the bike until normal engine temperature is reached and switch off and restart ,that should clear any bugs in the system ,I have a friend of mine working in Kuwait and he also has a goldwing :)

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
imported post

wexy wrote:
Try resetting the whole system , Disconnect the battery for a few minutes then reconnect it and start the bike (DO NOT USE THE THROTTLE)leave the bike until normal engine temperature is reached and switch off and restart ,that should clear any bugs in the system ,I have a friend of mine working in Kuwait and he also has a goldwing :)
What does this have to do with the GPS restarting? What you described was an ECU reboot.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

it resets everything on the bike ,,,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.