106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Please Honda Talk to someone who knows "Simple GPS Systems" Yours is crap

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
imported post

The frustrating thing is that Garmin make very good GPS's. They just supply a sub standard unit to Mr Honda.

:?:sadguy:

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
imported post

Have since received the latest update for the GPS. It's an 08 with 09 data. :? However it is a considerable improvement on the the previous (CF) card. The system is exactly the same in its' operation and provision of information. Still no speed, compass heading etc etc etc. I guess I just gotta be thankful for small mercy's !

As the 2010 model changed GPS card from CF to SD (?) I wonder if we are likely to get any more updates for the CF system. Whilst I received my update FOC, apparently it cost the dealer aboutAUD $340 ! Bugger :stumped::stumped:

·
Texting Survivor "Barely"
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

manxmann wrote:
has the 2010 model changed GPS card from CF to SD (?) I wonder if we are likely to get any more updates for the CF system. Whilst I received my update FOC, apparently it cost the dealer aboutAUD $340 ! Bugger :stumped::stumped:
Nope I have the 2010 and it still has the CF card. The new 2012 has a 2 SD cards so I heard, and you can remove the one and preplantrips on your computer and download themwhich would be nice.

Don't think I'll be trading up just yet.............. Unless I win the lotto.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.