Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

The wife and I and maybe one other couple if they get their GW together on time are planning to ride from CA, Barstow, Vegas, Hover Dam, Grand Canyon South rim, Grand Canyon North Rim, Sodona and a few other routes that can be found on the AZ -MAD- maps. The trip is plannedfor thelast week in May 2012and the first two weeks in June 2012. Anyone who is truely interested please drop mea PM and I'll put you in my phone book whereby we can make futher plans

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
imported post

Make sure to go north of flagstaff it is a great ride, the lonelest highway across nv is something every one should see(don't pass any gas) but 3 weeks? that's like a 6 day ride at 300 per day? 3 weeks, go to cody wy and ride chief jofephs highway then bear tooth to yellowstone, glacier,down 101 home justa thought

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
imported post

One can easily spend 3 weeks sight seeing the Grand Canyon alone.... I was a sight seeing pilot there for 6 years and still saw new things every time I passed over there...

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
imported post

Hell if you are going to the north face you might as well head up to Bryce canyon. You are right there.

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
imported post

ceasefire49 wrote:
Hell if you are going to the north face you might as well head up to Bryce canyon. You are right there.
Well yeah! Then head west on Scenic Byway 12 to Hanksville, south down 95 to Mexican Hat, through Monument Valley and the Painted Desert.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
imported post

NVRPC: I am coming from North Carolina to the same area at the same time. Will ride out alone thru TX, NM, AZ to Vegas where a friend is flying in to join on May 23. We are going on west into CA to Sequoia and Yosemitee NP then coming back around to stay in Kanab UT (access poiint to the north rim of Canyon. Will be there Sunday the 27th thru Fri the 1st. Then am leaving to ride east UT and the Colo rockies. I will PM you my cell and perhaps we can get together along the way? There will be a dozen of my closest two wheel friends in Kanab for those 5 days and you would be welcome to join in.
T Ross

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.