Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Found this today and it will be my Grand dauthers first motorized ride. Couldn't resist her mom is going to have a complete fit as she is only 3 years old. But you can turn the throttle lock down to where it will bearly move. I have a endro 80 stashed away for her when she gets older but this will good for now. Grandpa will have to give it to her when those darn grownups aren't around.:cool::D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,106 Posts
imported post

he he he you devil.... you better have your running shoes on when you drop it off

to sweeten the deal go buy a helmet, and all that, it might save your bacon

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,200 Posts
imported post

Nice Randy, very nice.

You are a devil :ROFL:

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
imported post

Very nice
my ganddaughter is 11 months and the light of grandma and granpa's life. I'm afraid we'd be banned if I bought that home in a cpl yrs.
Hopfully they understand.My grandkids are way overprotected so its my job poke the bear.
Wilf

·
Premium Member
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

peterbilt wrote:
he he he you devil.... you better have your running shoes on when you drop it off

to sweeten the deal go buy a helmet, and all that, it might save your bacon
Trying to do just that not that easy to find. May have to go with a bycycle helmet.

I have that grandpa law on my side just like I had to abide by. Elders have the right to spoil them as we see fit complants are made to grandma. :badgrin:

·
Premium Member
2,919 Posts
imported post

Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.

- - - Proverbs 22:6 :)

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
imported post

Proper Motorcycle helmets can be fitted on a child as young as three (neck strength) that being said they aren't inexpensive in the least and a lot of upgrading... My oldest Granddaughter will be 4 next spring and I am sourcing a small dirt bike for her to get on. I have also found a way to create a set of training wheels that can be removed at a later time when she gets more comfortable. I have been warned to not even think about bringing home a little quad for her but since Grandma rides two wheels she agrees that two wheels will be fine :)

I will find the photos and post them up of the training wheel setup.

Blaine

Edited to add the photos of the Training Wheels

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.