Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Just had to share my excitement....Spent the day (mid November in Nebraska)on a nice little 200 mile ride. Beautiful day, beautiful ride and the bike ran great. I hope winter never comes!

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
imported post

Haven't ridden in two weeks. Was looking at mine today thinking,"another week or two and it gets put away."

Temp has been in the mid-30's, and I need the garage room for my car, so it won't be long.:(

·
Probationary
4,535 Posts
imported post

We had about 10 wings & a Harley out today. 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.We got about 200 miles of riding + eating & visiting. The high was near 61*

It was just too perfect. :action:

·
Administrator
26,576 Posts
imported post

I got in 247 miles today myself. High here was 61 also, most of the time it was mid 50s. Went to the low lands to see what people who ride straight roads get out of it. Kind of boring but I enjoyed getting to ride for the first time in a week. Only saw 3 other bikes, 1 1800 trike, 1 harley and another 1800. At least I didn't get tired of waving.

·
Premium Member
973 Posts
imported post

I put on about 60 miles today. The high was 35 so I stayed close to home. At 3:00 snow flurries started so I put the Wing in the garage, hopefully it is not my last ride for the year.

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
imported post

whitehouse wrote:
Just had to share my excitement....Spent the day (mid November in Nebraska)on a nice little 200 mile ride. Beautiful day, beautiful ride and the bike ran great. I hope winter never comes!
:p:p:p:p:p:p Bragart! We are done for sure here in Winterpeg :waving:

·
Registered
106 Posts
imported post

I rode to work this morning Temp was mid 30's going in and mid 50's comming home. Weather man says my ride in tommorrow will be mid to upper 20's and ride home high 30's to low 40's. Much of the same till this weekend.So much for the warmFlorida weather we have been having.O Well.

·
Premium Member
913 Posts
imported post

IronHog wrote:
I rode to work this morning Temp was mid 30's going in and mid 50's comming home. Weather man says my ride in tommorrow will be mid to upper 20's and ride home high 30's to low 40's. Much of the same till this weekend.So much for the warmFlorida weather we have been having.O Well.
Don't tell me that.I'm leaving for florida on thursday from pennsylvania temps in the mid 20's.It's 1200 miles to sarasota,so I guess there will be alot of coffee stops and pee stops along the way....and darn it, most all corn fields have been cut down....:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

It was 13 F when I left for work this morning and 26 F on the ride home :cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
imported post

Digger, I remember at the beach party you saying you ride no matter how cold, I guess you weren't kidding!

I'll still ride during the day a little, I don't know if I'll ride to work much more. After this weekend the deer will be spooked and jumping in the road and one collision with a deer is enough.:doh: My commute is all county roads.

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

Most of my ride to work is multi-lane highway... Deer are always a worry for me, but there is normally a few other cages around I use their headlights to help "watch" :cooldevil:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.