Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Way to kill a GL1800 tire in 30 seconds.

[flash=420,315]http://www.youtube.com/v/e1U9kbcPdWw[/flash]

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

Dude has way more money than I do.

·
Premium Member
1,672 Posts
imported post

I love the hurt look on a guys face when after a minute in the burn out pit...smoke bellowing...drunks cheering...feeling like the man of the hour as his tire shreds smoldering chunks til it pops, he's outright dismissed..unable to collect the prize that was going to pay for a replacement tire because....he didn't bother to read the sign that said...must smoke the tire up and down thru all gears in order to qualify!

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
imported post

And here we have a winner :claps: Prize Knob

·
Premium Member
5,106 Posts
imported post

and now a new tire

never did understand burn outs never really did any when i had my 1st car or 2nd car or 3rd car never done one on any bike ive ever rode, or owned

just never seen the sanity in it

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

It makes sense to warm up tires prior to takeoff on a drag strip but people who do this stuff have to have a few marbles missing. The guy in the video would have been a sorry fool if that bike had gotten away from him while it was pointed at those tents and people.

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
It makes sense to warm up tires prior to takeoff on a drag strip but people who do this stuff have to have a few marbles missing. The guy in the video would have been a sorry fool if that bike had gotten away from him while it was pointed at those tents and people.
THANK YOU!!

AND no helmet: Jack***!!

Bill

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
imported post

HEY LOOK AT ME!

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
imported post

I remember my first car when I was a teenager. I put some new tires on it and used to burn rubber every time I turned a corner. Two weeks later needed new tires for the rear again . Dad asked me if I learned anything from it.

Yep, myburning rubber days ended after that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.