Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

found on amazon.com tonite... raff out roud...

---

After I took delivery of my $500 Denon AKDL1 Cat-5 uber-cable, Al Gore was mysteriously drawn to my home, where he pronounced that Global Warming had been suspended in my vicinity.

Yes, I had perfect weather: no flooding, no tornadoes, the exact amount of rain necessary, and he pronounced sea levels exactly right and that they were not going to rise within five miles of my house.

Additionally, my cars began achieving 200 mpg and I didn't even need gasoline. I was able to put three grams of cat litter into the tank and drive forever.

What's more, the atmosphere inside my home became 93% oxygen and virtually no carbon dioxide. In fact, I now exhale oxygen.

One heck of a cable.

Didn't notice any improvement in audio quality though.

The $800 Apple iCable is clearly superior.

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
imported post

Sounds just like the $129.99 6ft long HDMI cable I saw at a store, but I bought the 4/pack on Ebay for $8.49 delivered.
I retired before I had planned (medical) so I use a vice grip to squeeze every thing out of a penny.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

UBarW wrote:
Al Gore was mysteriously drawn to my home, where he pronounced that Global Warming had been suspended in my vicinity.
Al Gore
:badgrin::leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
imported post

Think that review was dripping with sarcasm? Good stuff.:claps:

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
imported post

I still think that there is a great need for a sarcasm font.:readit:
Why don't one of you computer Guru types invent this for us????:cheesygrin:
Who knows you might even get rich from it if Bill Gates don't sue you.:lash:

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
imported post

oldbaldfat69 wrote:
Would he DO that? He, who according to rumors, allegations, news stories, and actual lawsuits against MS, stole from the likes of IBM, Apple, and other business interests (partners?)...oh yes, and from all the trusting consumers to whom he has been selling BETA stuff disguised as ultimate finished products,since before he ever finished college???:? :D (does the movie title"Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" come to mind at all?)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,735 Posts
imported post

Fedora all the way. Oh, and you can find a 3 pack of HDMI cables online or at biglots for dirt cheap. The cheap ones work just as good as the expensive ones and sometimes even better.

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
imported post

FenderHead wrote:
oldbaldfat69 wrote:
Would he DO that? He, who according to rumors, allegations, news stories, and actual lawsuits against MS, stole from the likes of IBM, Apple, and other business interests (partners?)...oh yes, and from all the trusting consumers to whom he has been selling BETA stuff disguised as ultimate finished products,since before he ever finished college???:? :D (does the movie title"Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" come to mind at all?)
Bill Gates can't be accused of "stealing" anything from Apple, coz Steve Jobs Stole it all earlier from Xerox (Palo Alto Research Lab).

Nor did he steal anything from IBM. He supplied them with PC-DOS and managed to keep the rights himself to sell MS-DOS, the only part of which he actually wrote, developed etc was the BASIC compiler.

Most of MS-DOS was based (copied, altered, refined) on CP/M.

After that....... well, that's history :readit:

Dave.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.