Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
26,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Had a great ride with new member MJKTX121 and his wife Kelly. We met up in my home town and we proceeded toward Queen Wilhelmena state park where we had lunch at the lodge, great buffet but Kelly was a little queezie after the ride getting there through hills and twisties she's not used to being from Texas. After lunch we rolled on west on the scenic talamena drive (53 miles of curvy road, fast sweepers, hills and tight twisties). Mike can really roll that bike with 2 up. When we reached the west end and talked about what to do next Kelly said "I want to do that again" so here we went back the other way. What a blast, no traffic to speak of and no cops either. Back in Mena we decide it's time to head for home so on toward Hot Springs. I was only 50 miles from home but decided to go with them for a while so I rode almost in to HS before turning for home. Mike called after they got home and couldn't quit saying what a good time they had.
:action:

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
665 Posts
imported post

Thanks for the report ... it has been over a year since I've been down there ... this has got me to thanking ...

The weather forecast is looking pretty good for Wednesday (65 degrees) and since I don't have to work ... maybe ... :action:

Bob

·
Administrator
26,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Monk wrote:
Thanks for the report ... it has been over a year since I've been down there ... this has got me to thanking ...

The weather forecast is looking pretty good for Wednesday (65 degrees) and since I don't have to work ... maybe ... :action:

Bob
Lucky dog!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
imported post

Awesome

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
imported post

What a ride it was.......I was doing all I could to stay with Dave....I don't think I have ever seen anyone lay a wing over quite so far before... ha ha.

Kelly and I rode 460 miles that day and enjoyed every minute.....I told her that was a much needed ride.....talk about FUN...I can't wait for the days to get longer and the weather to warm up a little...not too hot.

Dave we will definitely have to meet up again soon......you da man!!!

Take Care
Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.