Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have set up a category in the Blog for Great Rides, it has several sub categories, i.e. USA, European.

I may well split the areas down even further in the sub categories, for instance if we get two great rides for florida I may well set up a sub category of USA called florida.

Lets give it a whirl guys and see how it goes. If there is enough interest and we get thouands of posts I am sure we will be able to convinvce wingnut to open up a special forum.

The resource is there now !!!

·
Premium Member
20,585 Posts
imported post

Very Nice David! :cool:

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

There are two great rides in and we have one submitted to wingnut whcich we will endeavor to get into place this weekend...

We can Sub Catagorise down a long way, and the search function is quite powerful

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,651 Posts
imported post

Ummm,

Where are the credits for who wrote the articles?

I would like for you fantastic authors to put your particulars at the top of each article, or at the very least, at the bottom of it.

Great reads, and I really want to take those rides. But we seem to have a lot of ghost writers. ;)

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
imported post

ok so i wont post the link i understand why someone might have deleted my reply, i was not competing at all, i just thought it was halarious thats all, but i would appreciate it if your gonna delete my reply that you do me the courtesy of shooting me an email.... thanks, enjoy your day everyone and peace.... no biggy just great minds think alike...

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

durangod wrote:
ok so i wont post the link i understand why someone might have deleted my reply, i was not competing at all, i just thought it was halarious thats all, but i would appreciate it if your gonna delete my reply that you do me the courtesy of shooting me an email.... thanks, enjoy your day everyone and peace.... no biggy just great minds think alike...
I just did,

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
imported post

i see that and i sent reply

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
imported post

As a totally inept computer challanged individual, How does on post a ride to this Blog? Please forgive my stupidity.

Bernie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.