Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

In the blog you can post your great rides, we have two from the US anyone in the european area got some..?

If you have a problem posting in the blog give me a PM.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

I have been enjoying stories by CJ and others in the blog, only this morning I took the time to read English Bob's rendition about cadet force flying!!!:clapper:

My only problem is recall, terrible with names and places, otherwise I might pen a tale or two, but I would like to read anyone elses, even your plumbing woes!!!:cheeky1:

·
Administrator
26,152 Posts
imported post

I would like to tell of some of the rides I have taken and really enjoyed but I don't have the gift of creating a picture with words. If I wrote a novel it would be about 2 pages.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

DaveO430 wrote:
I would like to tell of some of the rides I have taken and really enjoyed but I don't have the gift of creating a picture with words. If I wrote a novel it would be about 2 pages.
You may surprise yourself Dave, and the blog is as good a place as any to start with trying, they don't all have to be as long as War & Peace!!:)Your writings on here are good enough.:clapper::waving:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Heres one .. last year went to Wales for the meet n greet , got pissed on with rain ,fell asleep between 2 rocks and got no end of abuse from Miss Tanygaer ,came home ..Had a ball .

I am looking forward to this years one ..

:dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude:

Now how hard can that be ?

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Nice story Wexy and I admire your use of the emoticons to bolster out the text!!!:D

·
Administrator
26,152 Posts
imported post

OK, I have a story to add to the blog. So how do I do it?

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

click on the blog in the left hand menu, if you are not registered yet you will need to do so, once registered there is a menu on the left hand side which will allow you to add an entry.

any problems shoot the story to me on a pm and i'll add it for you.

·
Administrator
26,152 Posts
imported post

Thanks my friend, I knew you would come through for me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.