Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hi All , This forum is quite abit different from what I'm use to , but I'll get it . I see there's a old friend here I rcononize GoldWing1984 or the GURU . And once I figure out how to post pictures here , I'll post a few on my 82 GL1100 custom . I see at the bottom of this thread that there is a jpg. posting , I'm wandering if the pic goes right on the this message or ?? But once I do get use to the site I hope I can contribute in some ways . Cheers to averyone and happy Hilidays , and see everyone around our site here . But heres a pic of my 82 GL 1100 ,Later All .

Zryder

G

·
imported post

Hey Zryder, Welcome to the forum and visit often. :clapper:Merry xmas to you as well. :santahat:

:santawaving: :18red: :santawaving:

·
Premium Member
3,793 Posts
imported post

Another welcom to you, them oldies are still GOODIES...

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Welcome zryder ,,nice looking bike ..did the backrest come with the jacket ? :):):)enjoy the forum ..cheers Ciaran:waving::waving:

·
The Irish Crew
1,248 Posts
imported post

I like what you did to your 1100 Zrider. Welcome to the forum and Happy Christmas.

BTW, if you want to see what your message looks like with the uploaded picture, just click the preview button to get a look at it before pressing the send button.

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
imported post

Was that picture taken up around Orillia?:?

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

Just getting use to this but this is the third time I did this , I hit ( preview) to check on eveything and everything disapeared again . Lets see what was it I said again ?" LOL . Oh , I thank eveyonefor the Welcome , and Happy Holidays . Sorry Wexman about the Jacket thing , LOL , but that was a option with the bike . And Guru , that scene is abouta couple of Ks from my home in a small town of Coniston . Just a silly question though , under our heading Author what does the word meen (Mana) ?I don't see anykind of a photo album in here or I'd put in a couple pf more pics . Catch everyone later .

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

Hey "Zryder" welcome! I like your bike, it's one of a kind ! That looks like an old "Chips" seat from a Z1000 Kaw I use to have?

Does that tank hold gas plus the under seat tank?

How did you find this site?

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

I found this site through a Good Friend that is a member here , The Guru . I thank Him for that , anyhow Wingdawg101 , yes the tank holds about 4-1/2 gals. gas , I have the under seat tank removed . I have a idea to build a reserve tank in place of my centre panel for long trips . all I have to do is replace the centre panel with the reserve tank and around town just take off the centre tank . And the seat is a Harley Soft-Tail seat .

Later All

Zryder

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Hi Zrider ,Yes there is PHOTO ALBUM ,just go to the home page and you will see the heading for pictures ,,then you can send WINGNUT aka Steve :):)your pictures via email and he will put them up ,,,As for MANA :?:?,I will let REDWING explain that one to you ,he is the MANA GURU on the site :walker:,,:cool::waving::waving:.

ps ,when you preview ,,dont press the back button on your browser or you will lose everything ,if you are happy just press send ,or you can edit it in the preview window ,,

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

Hey Bro, go to the bottom of the page and click om Pg 6 and scroll to "Add mana" Steves explains it there very well !

Thanks for the reply on youe bike!

Where did you put the fuse box ,spark amp box, coils etc. after you put the tank on (under the seat)?

And how much did you need to rejet the carbs with those pipes? If I'm to nosey just say so!

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
imported post

Hi ZRyder. The answers to your forum questions are in the FAQ section. Its worth taking a minute to read it so you won't need to ask the same questions. You can submit your pictures to Steve Saunders. Surely you didn't miss the homepage with the "picture pages" link, there are hundreds of pictures there. They were there long before Steve put up the forum and I'd guess that he prefers to keep all the pictures there instead of adding another picture gallery to the forum. Not everybody wants to navigate forums to see pictures. Take a bit of time looking around the main site (not just the forum) as there is an awful lot of work went into it and it's all for free.
Nice bike you have there. A customized Wing is always a delight to see. Safe riding on it! :waving:

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
imported post

Yes Wingdawg , those are 19" harley slip on pipes over 76 GL headers . No rejeting at all ,I've been riding those pipes for the two whole last seasons and my plugs are burning a light to mediam brown also no lac of performance of any kind , not loud a nice low throaty sound . Thats true Gents I've more reading to do here and I see that there is a great amount of time and effort here . I Thank Yous for having me and hope I can contribute in someways . Heres another pic of my flat panel and the mini gauges , this pic was taken at one of our Tim Hortons coffee shop there was about oh 25-60 bikes on a good night .

Later All

Zryder

Attachments

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

:shock:FAQs.??? I don't see that anywhere . There is a FAQ for goldwings at the home front page , but not info for this site . I even typed it into "search " and that comes out not what I'm looking for . I tried, Later All .

Z

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Zryder wrote:
:shock:FAQs.??? I don't see that anywhere . There is a FAQ for goldwings at the home front page , but not info for this site . I even typed it into "search " and that comes out not what I'm looking for . I tried, Later All .

Z
Hello Zryder ,I think what Jason meant was the home page on the forums not on the site ,,follow this link ,it will take you there ..cheers Ciaran

http://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/forum3/

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
imported post

Zryder wrote:

Z
It's right on the front page of the forum Zryder, the part that say;

"Forum FAQ's. Read-only area.
Forum FAQ's. This describes the forum facilities and guidelines and is a read-only area. It's a good idea to read this before registering."

It really is a good idea. It explains everything and you will get used to it here in no time. BTW, welcome and Happy Christmas. Lovely job you've done on your Wing, can't get enough of custom Goldwings. :waving:

·
Best looking member
3,110 Posts
imported post

Zryder wrote:
Yes Wingdawg , those are 19" harley slip on pipes over 76 GL headers . No rejeting at all ,I've been riding those pipes for the two whole last seasons and my plugs are burning a light to mediam brown also no lac of performance of any kind , not loud a nice low throaty sound . Thats true Gents I've more reading to do here and I see that there is a great amount of time and effort here . I Thank Yous for having me and hope I can contribute in someways . Heres another pic of my flat panel and the mini gauges , this pic was taken at one of our Tim Hortons coffee shop there was about oh 25-60 bikes on a good night .

Later All

Zryder
Welcom aboard,, What's a Tim Hortons????:D:D:D:santahat::santahat::goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
2,855 Posts
imported post

new here but have read a lot of the info posted and this has got to be the top site .I am doing a ground up rebuild of an 84 asp. so far strip to frame pwder. coat same,replace upper frnt faring and L-side cvr.new wireing harnes(faring,main,engine,and bags)new engine(rebuild)carb rebuild,and custom paint.hope to be through with project by sping.also in shed gl/1100 asp. want to make a nuded out of it. I am sure I will need a ton of help.so ahead thanks

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

Welcome to this Great Site!

Pull up a chair and join on in!

Ride Safe, Ray

:waving:

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post