Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

Whew, I thought it was just me.:D

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

I too have what looks like 1970's green flock wall paper as used to grace just about every Indian restaurant in the land in the day!!!!:cheeky1::cheeky1:

I have little doubt that this is the handywork of our very own Tanygaer, so I trust he is also making the most of the hard working Welsh tax payers money and coming up with, rose, leek, thistle and maple leaf themes ready for the appropriate days!!!:shock:

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
I have little doubt that this is the handywork of our very own Tanygaer,
:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:
I did not doo all of this one I just tweaked it to match the board...

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Tweeking... another computer speak word a bit like the word you used this morning to discribe the condition of my lap top!!!!!:shock::cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
imported post

:leprechaun::leprechaun::leprechaun::leprechaun:

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Tweeking... another computer speak word a bit like the word you used this morning to discribe the condition of my lap top!!!!!:shock::cooldevil::cooldevil:
Tweeking for a twit??? :shock::shock::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Bagmaster wrote:
Silverfox wrote:
Tweeking for a twit??? :shock::shock::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:
:cool::cool:I will have you know it was nothing I had done. I had worms!!!!!:shock::(

·
Lock and Key Guru
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Bagmaster wrote:
Silverfox wrote:
:cool::cool:I will have you know it was nothing I had done. I had worms!!!!!:shock::(
:doh:So thats why you're Hen Pecked:shock::shock::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
I too have what looks like 1970's green flock wall paper as used to grace just about every Indian restaurant in the land in the day!!!!:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:
So what did they use in the evening?

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
Silverfox wrote:
I too have what looks like 1970's green flock wall paper as used to grace just about every Indian restaurant in the land in the day!!!!:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:
So what did they use in the evening?
Same stuff, just a different shade!!!:cheeky1::cheeky1:

okay, so that should have read, "back in the day":doh::blushing:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.