Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi all,

I have been browsing the excellent resources on this site, and thought I would say hello!

I have just got my first wing, a 1989 1500GL somay will be looking for help. :p

I see somewhere a link to a page showing a detailed account on changing the belts, although I now seem unable to find it again. :stumped:If anyone knows the page I mean, please post the url, as I need to change them to be safe!

Thanks!

Hope to catch some of you around the forum.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey mark1247 :clapper: Welcome to the best Goldwing forum on the net. :clapper:If you type in changing timing belts :skipping:in the search box at the top of this page it might come up with some results. :weightlifter:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the forum mark1247! :waving:

If you can't find the page about the belts by searching, bring the question up on the technical forum. I'm sure someone will help you out. I have an 83 GL1100 Aspencade so my trying to help would be somewhat limited.

Bob :11grey:

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
imported post

Welcome Mark. This is a great forum. You'll get your answer soon. I own a 83 Aspencade, so unable to help right now.

Enjoy

Jerry

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey mark1247 :jumper:The "Gurus" dont visit this page that often, so post your question on the Tech Page and one of them will sort you out. :clapper:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
imported post

Welcome Mark your not far from my neck of the woods LOL - have to say this is the friendliest site on the net for wings - you will enjoy it rgdsPhil 

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Thanks for the welcome people!

It seems a real friendly place :D

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
imported post

Welcome Mark, You will love this forum--Great People:waving:

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
imported post

WELCOME!!!!!:waving::waving::waving::waving::waving::waving::waving::waving::waving:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.