Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, my name is Paul, i live in Azores (Portuguese islands) and i'm a Goldwing owner.

This was my dad's bike, he sold it a few months before he past away and finaly i got it back home.

It's in good shape but had to take some parts down this winter and i hope to get it all together for next summer.

Happy new year to everyone

·
Premium Member
8,921 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma :waving: Enjoy the wing :cheesygrin:

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts

Welcome:waving:furnas2004

·
Premium Member
17,087 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the forum! :waving: My oldest son was born on Terceira Island 23 years ago. I really liked it when I lived there. Enjoy the Wing.

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
A bbig HELLO to you from Illinois. Hope you enjoy the bike as much as I'm sure your father did. Good luck with your re-assemble.

·
Premium Member
73,497 Posts
Hallo furnas2004

Welcome on this nice forum. Wish you al the best.
And good luck with your Wing.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Howdy and welcome to the forum! :waving: My oldest son was born on Terceira Island 23 years ago. I really liked it when I lived there. Enjoy the Wing.
I live in Sao Miguel island, not too far from Terceira. Beautyful place to live.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks to all for the warm welcomes. :claps:

Is there any place on this forum were i can 'report' all the work i have done on my wing?

It's very hard to get parts here were i live, it's not easy to get them on the internet also.
Some parts are very expensive to get, i had to make some modifications and parts also, i would like to show them and maybe it can help others in the future.

·
Premium Member
68,164 Posts

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
Welcome from one Islander to anouther from Vancouver Island B.C. Canada

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.