Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, happy to be a new member of the forums. Just recently got my first Goldwing...a 2010 airbag model. Due to the crappy weather in southern Ontario right now I haven't had a chance to put many miles on it. However, I'm loving it so far! I rode a Honda Shadow for a number of years then upgraded to a Kawasaki Vaquero 1700 bagger in 2015. I finally made the move to the Goldwing for additional comfort for my wife and I...wish I had done it long ago.

Morgan

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, if they're like any of my friends...then yes...it very well might be the same thing 🙂

Air bag model, eh?

We have a few wind bags our rosters here. Is that the same thing? /forums/images/GoldwingFacts_2015/smilies/tango_face_devil.png

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks!

It happens every year...and every year it's the same old sad story. 🙂

One of these years I'll start heading south for the winters so I can ride all year long!

to our fine forum, glad you made it safely and thanks so much for filling in your profile.

so sorry your new purchase just had a big chill put on it, but spring will arrive, fear not. /forums/images/smilies/smile.gif

·
Premium Member
60,366 Posts
Hallo MorganB

Welcome on this nice forum. Wish you al the best.
And good luck with your Wing.

·
Registered
627 Posts
:12ltd:Welcome from the west coast rock! If you're in the GTA should be able to ride year round, lots of hot air in that area!>:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts