Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hello! I live in Russia, Have got GL1100 in bad condition, it was a pity to leave this motorcycle to collapse time.
Now I am engaged in his(its) reanimation. On a motorcycle all plastic, a seat is lost, in cylinders got and their water has spoilt, carburettors too are lost (promised to find). Here it(he) at purchase:

I go in Russian saydcar Ural, is much modernized.

I work as the welder (my small business) I Make fences, ladders, frames for advertising. Sometimes I build from Ural custom motorcycles.

It is very glad that has found this site!
Thanks you!

It is a little more photo:

It we with the son on winter races, temperature of-34 degrees С, to the son of 6 months.

Ural is a tractor!

Frequently breaks but to repair it is possible and in a wood!

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
imported post

Welcome REKLAMA, from N.W. Missouri USA.

Nice pictures!

·
Premium Member
2,614 Posts
imported post

REKLAMA, Welcome form NY in the USA. I saw a Ural a couple years ago and looked it over. I LIKED IT. It not only has that old motorcycle look, but you could see that it was designed to be non-complicated and easy to work on. What motorcycles were when they were beasts. And yes, it had the sidecar on it as well.

I found the ability to have two wheel drive gave it some serious possibilities in snow as well as offroad.

·
Premium Member
2,848 Posts
imported post

A great big Welcome to you!!!

·
Pops
4,519 Posts
imported post

Hello and welcome from Arizona.

·
Premium Member
20,586 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the Forum from Kansas!!! :waving:

I hope you find the Forum as informative and as much fun as we do!!:cooldevil:

Again, Welcome Aboard!!
:action:

·
Premium Member
1,847 Posts
imported post

welcome from The UK Reklama, looks like you have got a lot of hard work on your hands with the wing, good luck, some nice other bikes there, Urals are beasts, great hard workers

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

Welcome to this Great Site!

Pull up a chair and join on in!

Ride Safe, Ray

:waving:

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
imported post

Sweet Chopper workReklama, Welcome. You have yourself quite a project there! Are you planning on a restoration that takes it back to "Full Dress"?

Regards, Steve

"The Gorge Guy"

·
Premium Member
12,791 Posts
imported post

Reklama , That is very nice work you show in the photos . I have seen the Ural bikes here as well and know of one with the two wheel drive / sidecar . You have for sure a project in that GoldWing . :action:May you be sure to finish it .

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

Welcome from sunny Southern California, you have come to the right place for information, help, whatever you need, or just plane talk. Post often looks like you get out a lot. Nice pictures :action:

·
Premium Member
1,846 Posts
imported post

Welcome fron Virginia in the USA

·
Premium Member
6,870 Posts
imported post

Welcome from the
Steve Saunder's GOLDWING FORUM

A Big Welcome FromTEXAS

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
imported post

Hello and welcome from central Tx. lots of great info. and people, hope you enjoy as much as I do:waving::action:

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

Thanks for good responses, today I shall try to show a photo as the Gold Wing looks now

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

A very warm welcome to the site REKLAMA, good to have you on board. :waving:

I hope you find the site here, useful to get information that makes your restoration easier, it can't be easy for you to find information and parts for Goldwings, in Russia?

If you haven't already found it, there is a series of down loadable manuals for the various models, in the "Reference F&Q" forum, that might be useful to you, that one of the members has kindly given over to the site.

It looks like some of the rallies you go on might not be too suitable for the Goldwing, with all that snow, the Ural is far more suited to that sort of cold weather.:D

We will love to see more pictures and hear reports of how your restoration is going and please feel free to ask as many questions as you might like.

You say you use a translator program for the English, well it works very well and I could understand everything you were saying in your posts.:clapper:

Enjoy the Site and please visit often.

:waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
1,299 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,344 Posts
imported post

hi reklama, welcome to the forum, would be nice to see some photo's of 1100 once you have ressurected it

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.