Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am fast approaching middle age if not already there. Saw a great deal on a wing and was able to get a good deal on it. Basically a 93 Aspencade with 37K on it. Having owned over 30 bikes I have had the fortune to expierence all the good and bad associated with different manufactures and models. A few summers back I bought a Yamaha Venture. It was the late 80's model with the VMAX motor in it. Let's just say there are plenty of Harley guys that are wondering how a full sized touring bike blew their doors off at many a stop light. Due to the birth of my son I had to take a few years off due to parental duties. (Interesting side note on the Venture, the guy from Crystal Lake who bought it decided to dump the clutch with the title in his hand and took off his's wife's door on their Subaru Outback) A month back I took a trip down to the local Honda dealer and drove both the Gen 4 and 5. The 5 was a great bike, but was a little more then I wanted to spend for a good used one. Interesting though they do have a Gen 5 with 125K miles on it that sold in only a few days. Even thought I havent done any serious mileage on it yet, I can say its a great bike and shows that Honda but a lot of thought and engineering into the bike. The Venture was decent but no where near what the Goldwings have to offer.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts

Welcome:waving:mudaa

·
Premium Member
68,164 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,148 Posts
:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

Hello from Virginia,

Welcome Aboard!!!!!

Glad to have you with us!

:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

·
Premium Member
8,921 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma :waving: Enjoy the wing :cheesygrin:

·
Premium Member
73,497 Posts
Hallo mudaa

Welcome on this nice forum. Wish you al the best.
Good luck with your Wing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.