Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Just saying hello, GL fans. Great site, nice community feel here that seems lacking at some other GW sites I've found. My project (the Swamp Wing)is in it's infancy, so I expect I'll be picking your brains before long.

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
imported post

Our wives don't know about this site. That's why it works so good. :cheeky1:

Welcome Klacko.

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
imported post

Welcome KLACKO. Hope you learn some things here and hopefully help us out as well. I think you will find this a real friendly forum, plus there is no spam, no adverts and there are some cool functions here as well.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey KLACKO, Welcome to the nest. :clapper:I guess any man from Texas is welcome anywhere. :DVery friendly place here, :leprechaun:I dont know any of these cowboys but I feel I know them. :grinner:Some times they give out to me for posting rubbish, but I dont know anything else,:crying:and this forum keeps me out of the pub.:whip:

Merry xmas to you and your family.:santahat:

:santahat: :18red: :santahat:

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
imported post

corneo, "THAT WAS FANTASTIC". Almost iknocked my new digital camera off the tower.

Hope you have as much fun with your grand-kids this holiday season......Be Well.

almost forgot, welcome KLACKO, you've just found the friendliest GoldWing forum on the web. Enjoy....:gunhead:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

corneo wrote:
This is a new feature I think should be installed.:cheeky1:

A coffee holder!
Hey Corneo ,:waving:,that almost took my ear off:gunhead::gunhead: ,I was bending down to pick up a pen and the coffee holder jumped out at me ...very funny ..:):).cheers Ciaran

Welcome klacko,you will also find as well as lots of info on wings ,jokers and lots of them ...cheers Ciaran:waving:

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Thanks for the warm welcome.Here's a link to a photo of a bikethat will give you an idea of what I'm after. http://www.nakedgoldwings.com/albums/naked_wings/jalmar_s_gl1000.jpgI found it at nakedgoldwings.comThey have an awsome gallery, and a forum that's just getting started. I'm not going to exactly duplicate this bike (clubman bars? uhh, no...) but it has the flavor of what I want, if that makes sense. Sometime soon, I'll take some pictures of my starting point, and you'll see just how very far I have to go....:shock:

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
imported post

Welcome Klacko from another new member . I have a 82 GL Standard I am curantly customizing . I'm pretty well on my way with it , you can check on my thread for a pic of it . what I'm doing this yearwith the frame is lowering it another inch , and back another inch . Yes I have the centre stand removed . Later .

Zryder

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Zryder wrote:
Welcome Klacko from another new member . I have a 82 GL Standard I am curantly customizing . I'm pretty well on my way with it , you can check on my thread for a pic of it . what I'm doing this yearwith the frame is lowering it another inch , and back another inch . Yes I have the centre stand removed . Later .

Zryder

Hey, Z. I guess we both can thank Vic for pointing us this way. I'm a newbiememberoverat the Backyard Built GW site as well.

·
Pops
4,519 Posts
imported post

Hello and welcome from Arizona. :)

·
Premium Member
4,472 Posts
imported post

Welcome Aboard!:waving:

·
Premium Member
20,585 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the Forum from Kansas, USA!!! :waving:

I hope you find the Forum as informative and as much fun as we do!!:cooldevil:

Again, Welcome Aboard!! :action:

·
Premium Member
7,133 Posts
imported post

Hey KLACKO! :waving: from Hamburg, NY
[align=center]THIS IS A GREAT PLACE TO BE![/align]

If you have Goldwing Technical Smarts - GIVE IT! :2finger:

If you need help - ASK FOR IT! :blushing:
If you know of an event coming up or a cool ride you went on - SHARE IT! :banana:

If you have a joke or funny story - TELL IT! :cheeky1:[/align]
If you have prayers to give or need some - FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE, SAY IT! :angel:

If you have anything bad to say to or about anyone on this forum - STUFF IT! :whip:

[align=center] WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!!
:cooler:[/align]

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the forum, from sunny Southern Califonria:action:

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

Welcome to this Great Site!

Pull up a chair and join on in!

Ride Safe, Ray

:waving:

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
imported post

Welcome aboard. Just a warning about the link in the 4th post about the office humor.

I got this from my antivirus program at work when trying to click on that link.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
20,585 Posts
imported post

Moorhead WingFan wrote:
Welcome aboard. Just a warning about the link in the 4th post about the office humor.

I got this from my antivirus program at work when trying to click on that link.
Thanks Moorhead WingFan for the PM. I just deleted it. :cool:

·
Premium Member
14,148 Posts
imported post

:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

Hello from Virginia,

Welcome Aboard!!!!!

Glad to have you with us!

:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status