Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I heard about six more weeks of winter....sure wish someone would shoot that blind ground hog that lives Punxsutawney so we could get one that isn't afraid of its own shadow so he would not let on if he does see it.
Every time it looks like the snow is going to start melting ....it snows again!
I am getting tired of sitting on my bike in the garage! Comon Spring!!!!!

Later
Greener

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

I posted yesterday that I think its rigged. Of course he's gonna see his shadow with all those flash bulbs, and vid camera lights...

Jeez

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

He doesn't speak for we folks here in the south. We have our own ground hog for that and he didn't see his shadow!!!

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::action::action::action::action::action:

·
Premium Member
6,765 Posts
imported post

Winter? What's winter? Are you talking about that little cold spell during the second week of January?

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
imported post

:coollep:Live a couple hrs. from there, It's PA. it's cold and snowy in PA. this time of year. So I got toys for summer and I got toys for the winter.:banana::banana:so I can ride all year long.:action::action:

Winger 82

·
Banned
1,234 Posts
imported post

yea but our ground hog down here can't decide what he sees, warm one day, cold the next. at least no snow

·
Premium Member
61,440 Posts
imported post

Why worry,what the heck does a groundhog know anyway.. All he is, is a squirrel on steroids....

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
imported post

pssshhh...I know who controls the weather and it isnt a furry brown stump resident. I'm goin riding Saturday. First 50+ day we've had in a while.

·
Slow Learner
1,485 Posts
imported post

You guys on the wrong side of the Mson-Dixon line go ahead and laugh it up. We'll see who's laughing next August!!! hahahahaha It's all on the wheel.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
imported post

da_bull wrote:
pssshhh...I know who controls the weather and it isnt a furry brown stump resident. I'm goin riding Saturday. First 50+ day we've had in a while.
lol love it soooo funny

·
Slow Learner
1,485 Posts
imported post

Hey giz, you're right about the weather. And I got out for a quick spin this Saturday too. First time since November. Man it was sweet!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.